N-Europe

GAME Confirm Whos Getting A Launch Day Wii ! ! !

Coolit

By any chance, did they tell you what number you were on the list?

I'm just glad someone else from here pre-ordered from them, too. For a while, i thought i may have been the only one! Everyone seems to have opted for GAME. :hmm:

Yeah i asked them when i pre ordered. Im number 27

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By any chance, did they tell you what number you were on the list?

I'm just glad someone else from here pre-ordered from them, too. For a while, i thought i may have been the only one! Everyone seems to have opted for GAME. :hmm:

I preordered from gamestation. I am number 3 on the list and have had no confirmation back yet....If I remember right, they didnt do it when i preordered the DS at launch either.

Yeah i asked them when i pre ordered. Im number 27

Damn you. I'm number 61 in my store! And that was a mere 2 weeks after they started taking pre-orders.

I preordered from gamestation. I am number 3 on the list and have had no confirmation back yet....If I remember right, they didnt do it when i preordered the DS at launch either.

Ok, that's made me feel a bit better. Kinda.

By the way: welcome to the forums. :)

So basically all we will be getting is some leaflets and a DVD? Boring :heh:

Hopefully they will surprise everyone and letting people who have pre-ordered a Wii the chance to play one in store, for as long as they want TODAY! *dreams*

So basically all we will be getting is some leaflets and a DVD? Boring :heh:

Hopefully they will surprise everyone and letting people who have pre-ordered a Wii the chance to play one in store, for as long as they want TODAY! *dreams*

NO, even worse, just a crappy leaflet! Just collected mine, if going into town to just collect this i wouldn't bother.

Im confirmed as numero uno in my store and have been verbally told everyone who has paid £20 will be getting a console on release day. They also stated that it is unlikely that any store will have a midnight opening for the launch.

Yeah well I travelled all the way into town (took only 5 minutes but still) just to collect a stupid booklet telling me things I already knew. What was so difficult in posting these to us along with the confirmation? Bloody daft!

Ah well, at least it gave me an excuse to buy an extra 360 controller :heh:

Yeah well I travelled all the way into town (took only 5 minutes but still) just to collect a stupid booklet telling me things I already knew. What was so difficult in posting these to us along with the confirmation? Bloody daft!

So it's not worth going to Game to pick it up? I was gonna send my parents tomorrow (I can't be bothered, I'm going to the pub now and I'm at the match tomorrow) to get it but if it's just a crappy booklet I won't even bother.

"Bundles will not be available until nearer the launch so we can get the best deals from suppliers, however we will ensure we communicatie the bundle deals to you early enough to communicate with you cusomters to ensure you can maximise you attachment rates"

(From email at work. And yes, our head office did write "to ensure you can maximise you attachment rates")

I popped in earlier as mentioned above and received my booklet. I was also able to put down some accessory/game preorders so I preordered Zelda and a Component Cable (it was among their list of accessories). It's worth going to game to at least do that, they have quite a list.

The Component Cable was £19.99.

I popped in earlier as mentioned above and received my booklet. I was also able to put down some accessory/game preorders so I preordered Zelda and a Component Cable (it was among their list of accessories). It's worth going to game to at least do that, they have quite a list.

The Component Cable was £19.99.

How much was your Zelda pre-order?

How much was your Zelda pre-order?

The accessory and game preorders are all free. Zelda was the usual £39.99 I think. To be honest I didn't actually check. They said they'll ring about bundles sometime soon and the prospect of a midnight launch is all down to head office although all the staff said they wanted to do one.

They're all free. Zelda was the usual £39.99 I think. To be honest I didn't actually check. They said they'll ring about bundles sometime soon and the prospect of a midnight launch is all down to head office although all the staff said they wanted to do one.

Ok, cheers. I wish they were all free, though. :heh:

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I'm getting increasingly worried about my Gamestation pre-order. I haven't preordered a game with it, but knowing me, if i do actually do that, i'll end up with the game and no Wii Console! It would be a bit of a kick in the testicles if i ended up having a game with no console, but i wouldnt put it past me.

Game Bristol have confirmed that everyone who paid a deposit will get a Wii on launch. They had 100 units to sell (which they have filled) and have a further waiting list of 30-odd people. If this is the same across the country then it's looking good for Wii but not so good for some of you who were a bit late to the party. I wonder how many of these pre-orders will end up being touted on EBay tho.....