Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halloween Costumes

Fields

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a Halloween party to go to on friday and was gonna dress up as the guy from clockwork orange (seen as it was filmed where i live and also i find him quite scary)

a_clockwork_orange_large.jpg

clockw01.jpg

But yet again I have left it too late to sort out a cosutme... and when speaking to others no one else is dressing up anyway....

Bah Halloween is only a stupid American thing....Bring on Guy Fawks!

I've got a Halloween party to go to on friday and was gonna dress up as the guy from clockwork orange (seen as it was filmed where i live and also i find him quite scary)

Bah Halloween is only a stupid American thing....Bring on Guy Fawks!

Being London...where nothing is filmed?

Halloween originates from Samhein (sp?), a Pagan holiday which im pretty sure is more of European origin than American :P The Americans just made it cool.

American Footballer

Me too! With a slight twist as I didn't want to spend £100 on the helmet I want, I do already have a mini version though that I'm going to just wear on top of my head like a tiny hat.

I did want to go as a KKK member, but can't find anywhere to get the costume, I was sure I'd be able to get one online. I especially would have liked that as my friend is going as a Black Panther.

weidos, halloween is to get a real looking gun and point it at teenagers and fire caps at their asses.

Also I recently got ome caps that have a similiar effect to the bullets off "XXX" where they look like a person has been shot.

Will be soooo funny

MWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

By the looks of it im going as an American Footballer, which could be awkward in a pub though due to huge shoulder pads (although I'll know what its like to be fat I suppose... be weird as im used to ducking and dodging between people)