NEurope
Ashley

Kids, Marriage & Adulthood

Heres is a quick reply:

Marraige at 27 - 29 (most likely I would like ot get married at 27, same as my parents lol)

Have a child at 28 (a year into the marraige) if things are going well in the marraige lol

Die at like 92 as I want to see my great grand children before I die (just like my great-grandad who was a few months seeing his great-great grand son before dying)

Yep, got my life sorted lol. :heh:

what u mean me! I still see you and love you! your the one with many love interests and will do anything for them.

what, I just have a lot of lady friends... :heh:

I don't know anyone my age who already has kids or is married... and I'm 21, getting close to 22 (well, almost...).

I wouldn't want to get married until after I've finished school. Seeing how things are going, that won't be until I'm something like 25-26. And marriage isn't even really something I find necessary.

Kids I don't know yet. Don't know how many, don't know if any at all. They say that it's best to start with kids before you're 30, but that's just a bit scary. I don't see myself with kids yet 8-9 years from now... But who knows. Of course can't have kids on my own. Well I could. But no.

So yeah erm, I don't plan on doing any of that stuff until anytime soon. Hell, I'll be living with my parents until I finish school most likely. That'll be fun! ='D

Hell, I'll be living with my parents until I finish school most likely. That'll be fun! ='D

Same here, well sort of, my dads not living with us.:heh:

Well...I've learnt from someone else's personal experiance not to have children at this age (OK, so I'm a year older now - doesn't make much difference).

I suppose it effects females a lot more than males, (obviously), but It did mess up my mum's social life when she got pregnant at 17. (and look how I turned out. Should be enough warning to wait a little bit)

I want to get married when I'm older, but not until I'm about 25 or so and I've got a proper job and I defintely want children some day, probably not too long after I get married.

If I got a girl pregnant when I was a lot younger than that, I wouldn't do what most guys seem to do which is just bugger off, I would stick through with both of them unless she wanted otherwise.

I'm a little older than most on here and I'm married, with a baby and own a house. but I didn't have any of those things when I was 19. I think everyone should do things their own way and it just happened to work out for me the way it did.

For me, it was just a natural progression; left home in 1997, when I was 19, started seeing Esther in 2000, when I was 21, we got married in 2002, had a baby in 2006 and bought a house in 2006. I don't think any of it was rushed, or early, I just went with the flow.

The important thing is that your life doesn't end when you do all of these things. For me it has just kept getting better and better. My very favourite thing in the whole world is to spend time with my wife. If that was your favourite thing why wouldn't you want to marry that person, or have a child with them (an awesomely cute child of course)?

Lucky you, every time I go into the town where I live I seem to see somebody else who I went to school with, with a kid. It makes me laugh though, how they've ruined their lives.

Thats a tad judgemental, some people have babies young and live wonderfully fulfilling lives.

If that was your favourite thing why wouldn't you want to marry that person, or have a child with them (an awesomely cute child of course)?

Of course, non awesomely cute children aren't allowed.

I can't believe you are even thinking about this at your age.

There's no harm in thinking about this sorta thing. Some of us like to know where our destiny lies.

I've definitely thought about this, and i want to get married one day and have kids. At the moment, i'm living with my girlfriend and i'm enjoying it. We go out, we see people, we see enough of each other and we still have time to study, so it's all going better than i expected.

We both want to further our careers before we settle down, so its still a long way off yet. But, that's where my future lies.

Thats a tad judgemental, some people have babies young and live wonderfully fulfilling lives.

Of course they can but most of the slappers I went to school with certainly dont look happy when I see them pushing their spawns around in the push chair.

Yeah, I'd like to get married and have kids, but having them now would well and truely fuck things up for me. Im likely to be in education until im 23, and then I'll hopefully have a hectic few years as a junior doctor - which my all accounts is very tiring!

I'll see how things turn out in the future, there's little point if wanting a specific thing at a specific age becuase fate is a fickle thing - and things never work to plan. However, I'd be happy if I was setted in my late twenties. My parents were married at 24/26 and had me when they were 26/28.. and things have worked out for them, so I guess it would suit me fine.

Have to say where I work. Most of the people with kids at young age are off the council estate.

Just do shit when you're ready. And I mean, come on...How many of ur mates relationships do u expect to last? People rush way too much these days.

I'm hoping that due to my gf planning on going to Uni (and she's only just started college) that we'll go pretty slow-ish, heh.

My friends cousin had a baby at 14 and the kid is 3, the girl is 17 and wishing she could have a proper life but is hampered by the baby and looking after it. The person she had the baby with has left her alone to look after the baby and she's pretty stuck, lived half of her life on the street and has next to no money. She's kinda stuck.

Of course, non awesomely cute children aren't allowed.

Of course.

photos417ke3.jpg

Baby agrees with me.

Woah, ur babys liek well too cute!

Inside Bards hard outer casing, there's this soft guy who loves babies just as much as a kitten loves balls of string.

In conclusion, I love you bard :heart:

Anyway, I'd like the finish medicine at Uni and get a good job as a doctor, then marry when i'm maybe 26, and kids 27. Sexy :D

Inside Bards hard outer casing, there's this soft guy who loves babies just as much as a kitten loves balls of string.

In conclusion, I love you bard :heart:

Anyway, I'd like the finish medicine at Uni and get a good job as a doctor, then marry when i'm maybe 26, and kids 27. Sexy :D

Aww, I love you too :love::heh:

That and your life plan makes you sound dangerously like my parents...:nono:

I can't believe you are even thinking about this at your age.

Im thinking about it because its very much affecting a lot of my life at present. As I said, I don't plan to, but the world around me is. I spent the night with my friend's who have a child and had fun for the twoish hours, but am glad to come home and leave her with her parents.

I'm 19, and I'm happy to be young and carefree. I don't even have a job, the majority of my time is either spent with my friends or doing college stuff. The way I see it is, i'll probably be working fulltime for something like 40 years, so I'm not in any rush to get started yet..

And on the family side of things, ideally i'd like to have kids when i'm in my late 20s/early 30s. In general, the future terrifies me. The thought of living by myself, making my own money, it's all so scary. I'm sure i'll get over it soon enough, for now I'm happy how I am. Sure it won't last, but I'm gonna take advantage of it while I can.

I'm 19 and can't imagine being married at the moment. I also know a few people you are married at my age and/or have children.

The thought that this could be me too somehow amuses and scares me at the same time.

I think I'm actually too young to be married or even care for a child although little kids are absolutely awesome.

I think it has a lot to do with a your personal perception. Some are mature enough for such a relationship at this age and the people I mentioned really are, others aren't.

I for one am definitely not. I'll soon start Uni and want to finish it first. After that I'll think about a family. A child around 30 or so would be ok.

So with my friend becoming pregnant it got me thinking, im 19 and most of my friends are either married, engaged, pregnant, or already have kids. Most of them are less than a year older than me..

Thats stupidly soon imo.

Thats stupidly soon imo.

Caris, i love you, i was never able to get over you! I need to back in my life, we can make little caris'.

Thats stupidly soon imo.

But as I said, everyone's different. If people feel it is right to do it at 19 and 20 thats fine. I didn't start this thread to say "My friends are so stupid".