N-Europe

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Tellyn

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, beats last weeks but I guess very little can be worse that just Xevious, I'm kinda thinking of getting super probotector since I want a better version of streetfighter 2 (hyper or new warriors), but then, how long is that gonna take :) .

*EDIT* Streetfighter 2 is mine. I have lost my skill though. I could ease this on level 7, but now I get my butt kicked. That will change soon :)

well, beats last weeks but I guess very little can be worse that just Xevious, I'm kinda thinking of getting super probotector since I want a better version of streetfighter 2 (hyper or new warriors), but then, how long is that gonna take :) .

its barely better. i mean its only two games. we are the only region to ever get this few. its a piss take.:santa:

Hand over cookie to Myke.

Dude does the little birdy know when A Link to the Past is up :cry:

I am also interested in this one and Super Mario World...

Of course, MK64 would be great too (OoT I have already through Bonus Disc - even Master Quest and MM - other bonus disc - I have that way)...

But I am also interestd in Games like Lufia and Final Fantasy...

Hand over cookie to Myke.

Dude does the little birdy know when A Link to the Past is up :cry:

All thanks should go to the little birdie! I'm glad he didn't let me down!

Right now, he doesn't know when LttP will be up, but he might come to me again next Tuesday or Wednesday to tell me about next week's releases... stay alert!

Now, to download Super Probotector!

Edit: The little birdie just unexpectedly came to me right now, and confirmed that LttP will be available in the USA VC next Monday... so keep the hope alive for next Friday (no promises, though).

I don't think you should get your hopes up for so many big titles to be released straight away.

If all the good titles are released in the first year, what the hell are they going to tease us with in the 3rd or 4th year?!

Bar last week, I think the releases have been well planned. Street Fighter 2 is a pretty big title, imo.

Only thing I can think of is more N64 games. Maybe two or three, just to add substance.

Yeah ... I know... It would just be nice... But so far as I know Japan and US get more titles per week... But OK: This week were 2 great titles so...

If next time will come out ALttP and Super Mario World or MK64 and OoT I think it would be OK again... And of course the following the other two titles... Or maybe they would do it different, maybe ALttP and OoT and Super Mario World and MK64 another time...

EDIT: But if I see it positively: Australia and New Zealand has even less VC games than Europe currently...