N-Europe

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Tellyn

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Can someone plaese tell me where to buy a Wi- fi USB connector cheap? I would prefer it if you gave me the name of a shop rather than 'Ebay'. Oh yeah, and is it any good? Cheers.

Well any shop. Gamestation, GAME.

I saw in Gamestation they had a preowned one

the wifi adapter is ok.. If it works when you plug it in great, otherwise support from Nintendo is pretty useless.

I also find it often stops working for no reason, plug it into a different usb port and restart wifi connector tool program and it works fine again.. very weird.

but other than the usb switch requirement (about once every 2 weeks so far..)

it works fine

We're being kept in the dark this year, we only know Q1 release dates. I'm actually expecting OoT or MK64 this week.

Before the US or Japan gets it!? I wouldn't hold your breath. I doubt we'd get as big a title as one of those first.

Yep... Indeed... Hopefully the other 2 DKC-Games are coming out also soon...

Although I hope also for Super Mario World, Yoshis Island and All Stars (although I believe All Stars won't be released before they didn't release the 3 NES titles that are bundled in All Stars)...

Btw. Shouldn't Zelda ALttP come out soon too?

Comix Zone is being released on the American VC, I want!

News to me, all i see this week are Moto Roader,

Xevious-(a space shooter!!!)

R-Type III (another space shooter!!!)

These will go great with the 37 other space shooters that are already on the VC

ShadowMan from the Nintendo 64 is on the radar

Xevious (NES, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points):

Players control their Solvalou ship and destroy the Xeviousforces. Fire the zapper missiles against air-based enemies and drop the blaster bombs down upon ground-based targets. Destroy Andor Genesis to earn bonus points. Unique enemies, interesting background music, a variety of vertically scrolling background environments and many hidden game play features differentiated Xevious from the other shooting games released at the time. Are you devious enough to beat Xevious?

R-Type III: The Third Lightning (Super NES, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points):

It was believed on Earth that the deadly BYDO Empire had been destroyed - but now they've returned, as nasty as ever. Their ships and armies are more powerful than before, and Earth will surely be conquered unless the new R-90 ship can destroy them. Powered with engines that launch it into different dimensions, and armed with the Round, Shadow and Cyclone Forces, the R-90 has what it takes to wipe out the BYDO threat. The BYDO mother ship must be found and destroyed to entirely erase the species from our galaxy.

Moto Roader (TurboGrafx16, 1-5 players, 600 Wii Points):

Moto Roader is a futuristic racing game that allows up to five players to compete against each other. Players use the cash earned when they win a race to power up their machine. Not only can they change the "TIRE" and "BODY" of their vehicles, but they also can add "SPECIAL" parts. Jump over tall obstacles with a "HOPPER" and blast past rivals at incredible speeds with "NITRO." What multiplayer game would be complete without attack items? Use a forward-launching "GRENADE" or a backward-dropping "BOMBER" to blow up and knock away rivals. Outmaneuver rivals in all eight heats to become the champion. Any combination of Wii Remote and Nintendo GameCube controllers can be used in multiplayer games.

Ah, encouraging at crime. Hayz, I'm cool romz guyz.

I also encourage rape and murder. I also give a big HAY to genocide.

Nah, you are just spoiled brat

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

that thinks he is somewhat mature and cool.

There is no need to think it, this is a well known fact of life.

Only idiots who haven't ever in their life created anything that would be worth protecting think that it's perfectly OK to rip-off other's intellectual work. They are explaining how every game and piece of music should be free, and how they are fighting against "the man", although the truth is that they just don't want to pay for anything.

Someone sure has been studying.

i dont understand why Nintendo aint bringing more games to the VC shop

its just taking to long im not going to buy any wii points anymore

where are all those good games like:

street fighter ( all parts ) ,

Metroid ,

Punchout for the nes and Snes ,

Double dragon ,

streets of rage ,

mario kart Snes, N64 ,

killer instinct i think that would be a problem becouse the game is originaly from nintendo only rare owned some of the characters in it like Sabrewulf , Fulgore and spinal , the rest are all trademark of nintendo , Cinder is a trademark of Midway,

Mortal kombat 1 2 3 trilogy and 4 , i would have purchased them all

Probotector

Starfox

all mario games

Kid icarus

Captain N

Batman

nintendo just hurry up with some games man looks like they are sleeping at the office becouse they are getting richer and richer for every wii and Ds that they sold haha