Mega Drive (600 Wii Points)

- Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair

PC Engine

- Rastan Saga 2

- Kaze no Densetsu Xanadu (800)

- Spelunker mark 2 (800)

- Champion Wrestler

Check the previous page :)

Gotta say, I'm not seeing anything on that Japanese list that I'm dying to have put on the European VC. I do agree that it makes sense that they should make the release schedule for European VC and Wiiware public... but then, the waiting game is kinda fun...!

PS I think its fantastic that my post of DKC 3 is at the top of this page. :grin:

Gotta say, I'm not seeing anything on that Japanese list that I'm dying to have put on the European VC. I do agree that it makes sense that they should make the release schedule for European VC and Wiiware public... but then, the waiting game is kinda fun...!

That's just because you're a heretic, you hate Smash Bros. :indeed:

That's just because you're a heretic, you hate Smash Bros. :indeed:

Haha, the N64 one is my favourite but seeing as I still have it and my N64, there is no place for Smash Bros in my fridge. :heh:

Regarding RPGs: I am waiting for Lufia (2) and maybe/hopefully also a release of the never in Europe released Lufia 1 because in Europe we got only Lufia 2 which, however, was just called just Lufia.

Well: They could call Lufia 1 when they release it, just Lufia (II). After all in the end of Lufia it said "To be continued".

Mega Drive (600 Wii Points)

- Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair

I already have Super Smash Bros. on the N64 so the game that stands out for me from that list is Monster Lair.

The game is already available on the VC for TurboGrafx but I have resisted downloading it already because my memories of the game lay in the Mega Drive version :smile: I'm really happy to see that this game is on the way as I remember having great fun in co-op with this game when I pretty young, and I don't remember us getting very far :heh:

I would love to play it again.. I'm not sure if the game will be all that special now to be honest, but for me the VC's best feature is that at my fingertips I have access to those childhood memories that mean so much to me! I know I will get plenty of fun from Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair for that reason alone, regardless of the quality of the game :yay:

I have 800 points to spend, do you guys have any suggestions?

Note, I'm not a big RPG player.

I have 800 points to spend, do you guys have any suggestions?

Note, I'm not a big RPG player.

Well, you can't go wrong with any game that features the words "Donkey", "Kong" and "Country" in it's title.

Does anyone have any idea what happened to Mario Golf 64?

It is over a month that is available in the other regions and still no sign of release in Europe.This is unforgivable...

Ah.. was just on youtube there watching some videos of games I loved back in the 90s.. those really were the days! It kinda brings a tear to the eye.. the graphics, the music, the sound effects.. the memories are amazing!

Columns has never been that great, but everything about it just makes me want to download it on the VC because I remember the great days of Mega Games 1 with my friends (not to mention the brilliant Mega Games 2 :heh:)

Anyway, I know Columns has been on the VC for a while, but there is no sign of World Cup Italia '90 (Renamed Sega Soccer later in the 90s I believe..) and Super Hang On.. both games that bring back a lot of emotion! I loved going to my friend's house to play them.. does anyone know if there is any chance of seeing these games on the VC any time? Also, I have Shinobi III but I would also like the final piece from Mega Games 2 aswell as I already have Streets of Rage and Golden Axe aswell.. but The Revenge of Shinobi isn't on the VC either :heh:

Looks like America is getting Super Punch Out soon, the ESRB has just rated it for the Virtual Console.

Mazza Golf has arrived!

Mario Golf - Nintendo 64 - 1000 Wii points

Wonder Boy in Monsterland - SEGA Master System - 500 Wii points

Mazza Golf has arrived!

Mario Golf - Nintendo 64 - 1000 Wii points

Wonder Boy in Monsterland - SEGA Master System - 500 Wii points

..nooooooooo.. I saw Wonder Boy and was hoping it was Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair on the Mega Drive which could well be my next download (if it arrives :indeed:)

I have Mario Golf on the N64.. what a great game :smile: If anyone doesn't have it, download it as soon as you can.. it's a Nice Touch : peace:

One VC and one Wiiware for Yankeedoodleland this week.

Virtual Console:

Wonder Boy in Monster Land - Master System, 500 points

Wiiware:

Niki - Rock 'n' Ball - 500 points

Todays updates are....

- Sonic Chaos - Sega Master System - 500 Wii points

- Clay Fighter - Sega Mega Drive - 800 Wii points

The Commodore 64 VC range has been unleashed on US soil:

- International Karate

- The Last Ninja

- Pitstop II

All three priced at 500 Wii points.