NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Any suggestions?

Kirby, Castlevania, Megaman 1 or 2.

I've never played Startropics but its meant to be well worth a look.

Twinbee!! :bouncy:

Looks like the yanks are getting Super Mario Kart on Monday. I hope we get it before Christmas.

Hasn't it been confirmed we are getting it this Friday?

As much as I love Mario Kart, I already have it on the Snes. I've been waiting patiently every week for Final Fantasy since it was added to the North American shop channel... any word on it coming over here?

Interesting...

But are we getting SMK tonight? That's what I wanna know. :hehe:

Nope. We got...

WiiWare

Rabbids Lab - 500 Points

Copter Crisis - 500 Points

Dragon Master Spell Caster - 500 Points

Solitaire - 500 Points

Virtual Console

Shanghai II: Dragon's Eye (SMD) - 800 Points

DSiWare

Mighty Flip Champs - 800 Points

Reflect Missle - 500 Points

Nope. We got...

WiiWare

Rabbids Lab - 500 Points

Copter Crisis - 500 Points

Dragon Master Spell Caster - 500 Points

Solitaire - 500 Points

Virtual Console

Shanghai II: Dragon's Eye (SMD) - 800 Points

DSiWare

Mighty Flip Champs - 800 Points

Reflect Missle - 500 Points

Whats the Rabbids Lab?

I might have to read up on Mighty Flip Champs. I could be wrong but its standing out as a game that sites like IGN had been championing a while ago.

Whats the Rabbids Lab?

I might have to read up on Mighty Flip Champs. I could be wrong but its standing out as a game that sites like IGN had been championing a while ago.

People off Gaf said its the mini games in the Wiimote from Rabbids Go Home.

Damn, no SMK. :( And still no sign of Excitebike. :hmm:

People off Gaf said its the mini games in the Wiimote from Rabbids Go Home.
Yeah it's the customization feature (
) from Rabbids Go Home.

Despite being awesome and one of the most creative uses of the Wii, I wouldn't recommend it on its own, as obviously you can't use your characters outside of the editor, or for the contests either.

Getting RGH would be the better option, a lot more fun too. :grin:

This weeks goods.

WiiWare

Mahjong - 500 Points

Happy Holidays Christmas - 500 Points

Virtual Console

Earthworm Jim 2 (SMD) - 800 Points

Im happy to see Earthworm Jim 2 up there but where is Mario Kart? Who was Toms source when he said it would be out last week? Yes im bitter. :angry:

This weeks goods.

Im happy to see Earthworm Jim 2 up there but where is Mario Kart? Who was Toms source when he said it would be out last week? Yes im bitter. :angry:

I'm betting qw'll be getting SMK for Christmas. Gonna go download EWJ2 myself.

Edited by Ike

where is Mario Kart? Who was Toms source when he said it would be out last week? Yes im bitter. :angry:
The lack of SMK (again) :mad: has also left a sour taste in my mouth...

sourball1zg4.jpg

DigitalSpy claimed that it would be Mario Kart, but as many people pointed out, they probably thought that the American press release applies to the rest of the world too.

Yeah that's nasty! Japan and the USA getting all the good stuff months before us.

Actually we get quite a few VC/WiiWare games before the US. They still don't have Smash Bros for example and we got that awhile ago, I think we got Pilotwings first and Lost Winds 2 to name a few. Of course the US do get some games before us as well.

I'm sure we'll get SMK for Christmas.

Still no Mazza Kart this week. You have 1 week left to deliver the goods, Nintendo!

Virtual Console:

-A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia (NES, 500 points, Majesco)

-Street Fighter II': Champion Edition (TG16 import, 700 points, Capcom)

WiiWare:

-Eat! Fat! FIGHT! (1000 points, Tecmo)

-Moki Moki (800 points, Natsume)

DSiWare:

-Castle of Magic (500 points, Gameloft)

-Littlest Pet Shop (800 points, Electronic Arts)

-myNotebook: Green (200 points, Nnooo)

-Starship Patrol (500 points, Nintendo)

Still no Mazza Kart this week. You have 1 week left to deliver the goods, Nintendo!

Just as Rafa has guaranteed us that Liverpool will finish in the top four, I would say that MK will be available on the shop channel this Christmas. :santa:

Just as Rafa has guaranteed us that Liverpool will finish in the top four, I would say that MK will be available on the shop channel this Christmas. :santa:

I will be happy if we finish in the top half of the table at this rate. Everytime I see our team selection for a match I die a little inside, even more so if Lucas is included. :(

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I will be happy if we finish in the top half of the table at this rate. Everytime I see our team selection for a match I die a little inside, even more so if Lucas is included. :(

I would love to see what Lucas is like in training. He must be a complete magician! I think just about every Liverpool fan shares the same opinion on him: "worst Brazilian I've ever seen" and stuff like that.

I'm not sure if this is completely reliable but there's apparently no Mario Kart this week... infact, nothing on the VC whatsoever. ::shrug:

EDIT: I went onto NeoGAF and the guy has posted the same stuff, with nothing listed for the VC. He has a guess that MK and/ or Ogre Battle 64 are likely but for whatever reason, can only confirm the other titles for DSiWare and WiiWare.

I'm sure there's bound to be something on the VC. Its the perfect opportunity for something special seeing as Christmas falls on Friday this year.

Edited by darksnowman

I'm not sure if this is completely reliable but there's apparently no Mario Kart this week... infact, nothing on the VC whatsoever. ::shrug:
noexmas.jpg

NoE article confirms no VC releases this week :(. Unless they're keeping it secret for whatever reason.