N-Europe

Lost - Series 3 [spoilers]

Nintendork

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, pretty good episode. Didn't have the "jump the shark" moment that will "change the way we see lost forever" which I was hoping for but I hear that's now to come mid season. Great episode though, I was on edge most of the way through.

anyone think that everything had been a set up for Jack. Like...

-The others pushing kate and sawyer together with them both being imprisoned. Sorta like stockholm syndrome..

- Why didn't the others break sawyer and kate apart when they got in the same cage, they would have seen them on the cameras? - because they wanted jack to see on the monitors to fire himself up. - if he thinks kate has chosen sawyer then he'll have nothing left on the island to stay for and therefore will take up Ben's offer.

Anyway, I think the others plan was going perfectly up until the point Jack made an incision on Ben's kidney. Just look at Tom's face. Quite calm before but he turned white and looked really scared after Jack started giving orders. I just wonder if Jack'll tell them to let Sawyer go too...

Wow, pretty good episode. Didn't have the "jump the shark" moment that will "change the way we see lost forever" which I was hoping for but I hear that's now to come mid season. Great episode though, I was on edge most of the way through.

anyone think that everything had been a set up for Jack. Like...

-The others pushing kate and sawyer together with them both being imprisoned. Sorta like stockholm syndrome..

- Why didn't the others break sawyer and kate apart when they got in the same cage, they would have seen them on the cameras? - because they wanted jack to see on the monitors to fire himself up. - if he thinks kate has chosen sawyer then he'll have nothing left on the island to stay for and therefore will take up Ben's offer.

Anyway, I think the others plan was going perfectly up until the point Jack made an incision on Ben's kidney. Just look at Tom's face. Quite calm before but he turned white and looked really scared after Jack started giving orders. I just wonder if Jack'll tell them to let Sawyer go too...

Agreed.

Was a pretty good episode.

Argh I wanna see the next ep.It was a good ending thought but 16 weeks...

It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to make Kate and Sawyer closer to get to do the surgery.I trust Benjamin more than that woman who wants him dead.Forgot her name

:heh:

I'm interested in what Desmond saw.

• 3 weeks later...

WTF?

FOr some unknown fracked up reason, Lost is taking a break till febuary on Irish tv (RTE 2), is Sky going to do the same? They (were) only one episode behind RTE so it wouldn't be that bad for me, so long as they don't don't a break.

This is a really bad move by RTE, getting lost before British TV was prolly their best move EVER, now they gone and fracked it up :heh:

I guess since the action figure collection post has been lost in the depths of the general board, it would be more appropriate to post these in here:

img0998oc1.th.jpgimg1000kt8.th.jpg

Still waiting on Hurley and Locke to ship, but those two were always going to be the more popular, harder to find figures compared to peg-warmers like Shannon who, to my surprise, is actually a very cool figure. She has some great detail work like sand sculpted onto the bottoms of her feet and the awesome bottle on her base.

Get 'em super cheap on Play.com.

I don't really get understand why everyone is complaining about Lost moving to Sky One. The only person I know who doesn't have Sky lives in a park.

I don't have Sky. I do have Bittorrent however, and a program that lets me watch American TV channels for free. I also have an odd reoccuring ginger pube that I remove whenever I spot it, but you really didn't need to know such a thing.

I don't really get understand why everyone is complaining about Lost moving to Sky One. The only person I know who doesn't have Sky lives in a park.

I dont have sky, and for good reason.

I dont watch TV, only top gear, and sometimes jonothan ross, and maybe a shit film, but that shit streams to my pc.

Everything else is downloaded, nice and swiftly.

The good thing about having Lost on Sky is that its being shown here sooner than it would have been if it had still been on Channel Four. Ive been more annoyed that 24 was snapped up by Sky because I enjoyed watching it without breaks, but with Lost coming from C4 I'm already used to that.

Those models on Play.com look cool, and theyre nice and cheap. However I doubt Ill get em, Jack doesnt quite look himself.