N-Europe

Infinite Undiscovery

Stocka

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Tri-Ace have done games like Star Ocean, Valkryie Profile and Radiate Stories.

Xenosaga was Monolith.

Yer Tri-Crescendo where the guy's working on the Baiten Kaitos Series.

Anyways that trailer was hilarious: " innuendo dive!". Really looks pretty dull to me (apart from the pre-rendered cinematics).

Daft is the battle-system anything new/exciting? Or does it follow the familiar trend? Is it me or if you've played one JPRG you've practically played them all?

Daft is the battle-system anything new/exciting? Or does it follow the familiar trend? Is it me or if you've played one JPRG you've practically played them all?

All depends what your playing for, story or battle system.

Battle system is nothing new. The story is pretty generic but its well done.

• 2 months later...

haha I can imagine.

Guh. All these games look identical. I know the Japanese love their franchises an shit, but really! The whole genre is a stagnant mess that's not actually moved on since the SNES was doing the rounds.

I don't care that the stories are 'epic'- they're all utterly preposterous junk about teenagers saving the world or some shit like that. It's awful! Where are the epics about...well anything else?

There are a couple errors in that preview. Like you can't actually block. :heh:

When I actually got a chance to complete the retail version (where I found a couple bugs, don't blame me I was only on it for the last two weeks.) I found it a lot of fun. I really enjoyed some parts of the story that weren't completely generic.