Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Latest Naruto = teh poopies again. Not only is it too much stone-faced Sasuke, but it's full of filler once more (I can only assume that rubbish is filler). I mean it's not terrible by any stretch, especially not compared to complete-filler episodes, but it's just so disappointing when you wait a week for it.

The studio had best not ruin Kakashi Gaiden.

It's him recruiting members isn't it? If so, that isn't filler. Then again, I don't know what was 'in' the episode.

Sasuke does recruit people in the manga, I thought it was actually pretty good, I guess they must be filling it out? I'll give it a watch and see what is and isn't filler :)

Part filler, part canon. Sasuke did recruit people, but IIRC it only took 1-2 chapters. And then, it didnt have him testing them or flashbacks of previous meetings but the way they interact on initial meeting is accurate. Decently done and nice way of giving them some substance and background imo.

This kind of filler is always much better than the pure filler anyways.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FUNImation site got "hacked"(FUNImation uploaded the episode to their server and someone guessed the URL) and someone downloaded the latest episode of One Piece and then distributed it via torrents before it even aired in Japan. Toei weren't very happy about this and made FUNimation pull all the streams. It looks like FUNImation has set up a new site to provide the streams, but it's not open yet.

Fair enough, I'll guess I'll have to either wait or go elsewhere.

http://www.animewoot.com should have it. Seems to have anything I've thought about watching. Not the greatest but still viewable.

Watched Elfen Lied. Was pretty good. Bit confused in some places about why stuff was happening, but apparently the manga is a good read and explains in a lot more detail as well as differing slightly.

I have a lot of time so I might as well read!

According to 2ch:

Endless Eight was organized to be produced as 6 episodes.

Kadokawa’s back sponsor got furious and by the time it was too late, the producer had been fired.

There was huge confusion over whether they were going to skip the produced 4th and 5th episodes and skip to airing the 6th.

By the way, the 6 ep organization was Kadokawa’s instructions.

The fired producer was a scape goat to appease the angry back sponsors.

Kadokawa’s ultimate goal was to blow smoke over the fans by having 12 episodes that would consist of E8, Sigh, and a new Mikuru’s adventure.

And the disappearance images they had pulled from would remain exactly that… (Unsure)

Currently Kadokawa does not feel like animating Disappearance

The purpose of this new production is simple to pull money from the fans (Extreme paraphrase)

Ep 12 - Endless Eight : 15497th loop

Ep 13 - Endless Eight : 15498th loop

Ep 14 - Endless Eight : 15499th loop

Ep 15 - Endless Eight : 15513th loop

kyonfacepalm.jpg

1247154913893.jpg

c00523504a4cc679d3803.jpg

chinko2450x337.jpg

Darker Than Black: Gemini of the Meteor - Oct 2009

The dark sci-fi anime has turned into light moe action? :blank:

Edited by Dante
Automerged Doublepost

So it appears everyone and anyone can have the Sharingan now ( Danzou ). They are lots of theories flying around on just who Danzou really is, with Obito being the favourite, guess we will have to wait and see.

Im not happy with Naruto just standing there taking the beating. I think Sai is right, why should he help him out? Speaking of Sai, I can see him getting killed off in the near future, probably saving Narutos life or something, especially seeing as he is getting too close to him now.

All in all not a bad read this week.

I haven't asked this for years but can anyone reccomend me a new series? I want something to watch during my breaks at work.

My anime list is reasonably up to date for an idea of what I've seen/not seen/enjoyed/completed etc. - I'm sure there are some classics I've missed out on. I'm looking for... anything really.

I haven't asked this for years but can anyone reccomend me a new series? I want something to watch during my breaks at work.

My anime list is reasonably up to date for an idea of what I've seen/not seen/enjoyed/completed etc. - I'm sure there are some classics I've missed out on. I'm looking for... anything really.

07ghost is awesome.

its new and coming out every week at the mo

07ghost is awesome.

its new and coming out every week at the mo

I could not take that series seriously as, IMO it had homoerotic undertones, much in the vain of top gear, well more like they were that hidden, but so obvious at the same time. Or is it just me?

Welcome to the NHK

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 seasons 1&2

Blood+

I enjoyed these and would recommend them to anyone!

Man, I see Gurren Lagann is not on your list. What the hell is wrong with you?

I'm hopping here that it is missing because it's not completely up-to-date.

If that's your opinion then OK.

I loved the show; action, mecha and whatnot made it one of the best shows I've seen.

Currently watching this Shakugan no Shana. It was one of those random boy and girl, girl is hardass who has an attitude. Guy somehow changes her and she falls in love.

Queue another girl liking this guy and so a little war between them takes place, all the while this guy doesn't know what's going on. Plus there's some story about some dudes wanting to kill everyone and something.

Not too impressed, and there's a movie, second series and also a third series announced to watch.

If that's your opinion then OK.

I loved the show; action, mecha and whatnot made it one of the best shows I've seen.

Yeah just my opinion, I still want to watch the rest of the series at somepoint though. It was through this thread that I thought i'd give it a watch since folk kept saying how awesome/epic it was, so when I watched it, it wasn't as 'big' as I first thought.

Really it's the forums fault, made me expect more :heh:

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I have actually watched a few TTGL but forgot to put them on my list, never really got sucked into the show as each episode felt like an individual story that wasn't going anywhere, also I think it did suffer from overhype.

Shorty: Darker than Black, Baccano, Eden of the East, Mushishi, Xam'd are all my recommendations. None of those are the moemoe stuff. All damn good shows.

Also, latest chapter of FMA was great. But the last time these two hommonculi battled one kicked the others arse.

To be fair, oned never really got 'started'. I've been waiting for this fight ever since I read it :heh:

Ah yes, Darker than Black. A series I still need to watch. On my last PC it kept screwing up, should really get my hands on it again.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!