Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up to FMA manga number 60, so addictive, I should really pace myself =/

Yes you should pace yourself. 91 was released today and I just read it, I hate that when reading the next chapter a month later you've lost the pace. Everything in the manga is happening so quickly but you have to wait a month to read it that you've lost the feeling. Take your time (^_^)b

I started reading FMA manga yesterday! :D Thanks to DOM! ^____^

I also need to pace myself Ell so I've not read any today so far. I will get some read this evening. :) I'm on 25.

On another note I watched Akikan...

A can of Soda transforms into a girl...

What a weird concept for a show.... But Exploding melon balls is something every anime needs. :awesome:

No? :p

Yeah I think it might be around that, maybe a chapter or two shorter. There was an interview with Hiromu a short while back saying it was about to end soon and was only supposed to last 80 chapters and now with everything pretty much happening, i'm thinking a fair few chapters for everything to pan out and the big battle to finish, then a chapter or two for an epilogue to end the manga since I want to see how the characters live after everything is over. It better be a good ending and not like the anime, though she isn't exactly shy about bad things happening to characters :heh:

I'm like you here, I don't want it too end because it's my favourite series and I want more, but I don't want to see the ending incase it's bad and then it'll be over with.

What doesn't make sense is alphonse fighting kimblee and pride, i have a feeling that al is meant to be there when the final fight goes down, with ed and his dad ... and mustang =/ it seems like they should all be there, everythings pointed to it. Yet they aren't.

I think (and want) the Elrics and Mustang to be together for the big showdown between Father and any remaining Homonculus. But I honestly won't be surprised if someone gets killed, which I don't exactly want to happen.

I can't help but think it would be Al if it does happen since he sort of seems the weakest link/most vurnarable and something will happen to save him.

I think (and want) the Elrics and Mustang to be together for the big showdown between Father and any remaining Homonculus. But I honestly won't be surprised if someone gets killed, which I don't exactly want to happen.

I can't help but think it would be Al if it does happen since he sort of seems the weakest link/most vurnarable and something will happen to save him.

I forgot, greeds still around, (think he's still in the village where al is) and captain armstrongs teeing off with sloth :/ if theres 9 chapters left, i just dunno how its gonna go down at all, but i can (sadly) see mustangs team being downed, especially lt ross, oh and xiang, who i still believe is the key to all of this

I was going to say I was glad that I didn't watch the old FMA series but now I'm confused. Won't it be a complete retelling from the beginning to the end of the manga? Where will it pick up?

On the other hand it is HD and legal :)

It's never legal if I don't pay for it, and the fansub is also HD. :P

I was going to say I was glad that I didn't watch the old FMA series but now I'm confused. Won't it be a complete retelling from the beginning to the end of the manga? Where will it pick up?

The 'first series' followed the manga faithfully up until a point, I can't remember where but then after that it diverted and none of what was shown happened in the manga if I remember rightly.

The new series will follow the manga all the way through. I personally hope they don't do a 2 episode catch up showing stuff they've already done from the 'first series'. I'd really like if they took the standpoint that the old one was never made so they can do an awesome job, start to finish, animating the manga. The old series was awesomely long so I hope for the same and more from the new one.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!