Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

Uff... 150 episodes of One Piece, and one new person in the crew :D

(But gosh, there's so many fillers O_O, im dizzy of fillers)

Guest Maase

True, but the ones who aren't filler compensate like hell :)

And some of them aren't that bad :X

Anyway, im afraid that the animes i like will not be subbed and put in Stream, i just hope im wrong :'(

Three more episodes of Mushishi to go for me. I'm taking it slowly with this one, I don't want it to end! After that I'll watch some J-Drama, Sexy Voice & Robo. Should be good. And before I'll watch the anime from this new season I'll check out Bartender and Denno Coil. Ever heard of it? Any good?

I started watching Dennou Coil a couple weeks back, its really good :D Looks absolutely amazing, reminds me of the Ghibli films with it's style. Havn't found time to watch any more than about 3 episodes though... one day...

Was Light good or bad?

Light is good. =) He's great.

I shall consult my many pages of notes (for reals, I have like near on 50 pages of notes about the series) and get back to you soon :p

But for now I'd say society would class him as evil, he would see himself as good.

He is well intentioned, and trying to meet his goals. I mean, its a basic lesson parents teach their kids...

Three more episodes of Mushishi to go for me. I'm taking it slowly with this one, I don't want it to end! After that I'll watch some J-Drama, Sexy Voice & Robo. Should be good. And before I'll watch the anime from this new season I'll check out Bartender and Denno Coil. Ever heard of it? Any good?

Ive got two or three of Mushishi to go too, i put them on my ipod to watch on the train into uni so it forced me to watch them slow, i really dont want it to end :( but i am very curious about what will happen in the final episode.

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 is nearly finished downloading for next. i also checked out episode 1 of Clannad to see what all the fuss is about, seems very similar to Haruhi which isnt a bad thing :P

Oh and im still working my way through FMA lol quick question - is Full Metal Panic related to FMA in any way?

I never saw any. :heh: I just skipped them all. lol. :D

Anyway... it is my impression that fillers as an overall thing ARE shitty, by nature and definition.

The Buggy the Clown filler.... oh God...

Anyway, you have to give me One Piece you freakin bastard!

naruto in HD. Nice. Can't say as much for the actual episode.

It's not actually being encoded in HD by sub groups though, yet. So it's the same quality as ever, just wide....

God, the One Piece fillers are sooo shitty.
Hmm, you srsly think that? OK, some of them are pretty damn poor, but its much better than what Naruto did, at least they have whole (short) arcs instead of stupid one off episodes about ramen making. Some One Piece fillers are actually great, there were a couple of arcs that I didn't even realise were filler. The G8 arc where they have to escape the Marine stronghold, and the recent arc just before Thriller Bark were both pretty cool, especially as far as fillers go.

One Piece anime is very, very close to the manga release, so fillers are a must.

Edit: Buggy the Clown story? That wasn't filler, even the story where he gets back his bodyparts, it was a sidestory that came out with the manga.

It's not actually being encoded in HD by sub groups though, yet. So it's the same quality as ever, just wide....

Hmm, you srsly think that? OK, some of them are pretty damn poor, but its much better than what Naruto did, at least they have whole (short) arcs instead of stupid one off episodes about ramen making. Some One Piece fillers are actually great, there were a couple of arcs that I didn't even realise were filler. The G8 arc where they have to escape the Marine stronghold, and the recent arc just before Thriller Bark were both pretty cool, especially as far as fillers go.

One Piece anime is very, very close to the manga release, so fillers are a must.

Edit: Buggy the Clown story? That wasn't filler, even the story where he gets back his bodyparts, it was a sidestory that came out with the manga.

I haven't seen a lot of One Piece, but from what I've seen, their fillers are horrible. And isn't that Buggy the Clown ep where he meets that bush guy filler? Cause if it isn't, I don't care, it still sucks. Problem with One Piece is, it takes a looooooooooooooong time to get interesting.

Weeeell, in a way it's kind of filler. It's from the manga, I can't remember but I think there was one or two pages of the story alongside each release over several weeks. It didn't really deserve a whole episode of anime.

Personally I love One Piece, and it's the only shonen where I don't find myself constantly awaiting the climatic battles for it to get good, I love all the comedy and character background etc.

Gear Second is awesome.

I haven't seen a lot of One Piece, but from what I've seen, their fillers are horrible. And isn't that Buggy the Clown ep where he meets that bush guy filler? Cause if it isn't, I don't care, it still sucks. Problem with One Piece is, it takes a looooooooooooooong time to get interesting.

It's never gonna get any more interesting than it is where you're at. That's just it, it's never serious enough to get THAT engaging. It's a good companion to watch for a laugh. Sigh. Oh! And The characters rock. :heh:

And!!!!! Bush guy rocks ever so strongly. :D Go Go bush guy! :heh:

And Luffy's voice is fucking awesome ^^

Nani?

Anyway, for all it's faults, OP is a great show, if you're just willing to let yourself be swallowed whole by it's sillyness. And as I've previously said... The characters. They're all so gut! Even Usopp gets good! (All hail Sogeking).

Episode 1 sucks. Episode 2/3 onward is brilliant.

Also- Does Black Lagoon get any better or does it stay this dull? I'm up to episode seven or something and I'm pretty bored to be honest.

It does get better :)

It will be ep9 for you.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!