NEurope

I agree, AMV Hell 4 is probably my favourite, but my favourite AMV is from number 3 with End of Evangelion synched with Titanic.

I love that scene, but my favourite AMV Hell scene is the one I made into my Sig and Avatar

Relevance to those that haven´t seen it:

It´s about one minute into the video

I almost want to watch the episode with this 'puppy scene' in it, see how bad it is exactly. I myself watched i think 3 episodes a whle ago before i stopped. Too weird for me :S I wouldn't have minded too much about all the violence but i can't say i was particularly it as an anime anyway...

I almost want to watch the episode with this 'puppy scene' in it, see how bad it is exactly. I myself watched i think 3 episodes a whle ago before i stopped. Too weird for me :S I wouldn't have minded too much about all the violence but i can't say i was particularly it as an anime anyway...

Not really bad at all. I guess cartoon violence to me is nothing...neither really is movie violence. I just don't buy into films/TV so easily and am critical about it all (realising it's props etc).

It made me cringe, all I thought about was how I'd feel if it were my beloved dog..

Damn those bullies, death was a suitable punishment.

Not really bad at all. I guess cartoon violence to me is nothing...neither really is movie violence. I just don't buy into films/TV so easily and am critical about it all (realising it's props etc).

Pretty much sums up my viewpoint unless it is really graphic and well realised. Elfen Lied Rocks and shame on those who haven't watched it all :shakehead

I love that scene, but my favourite AMV Hell scene is the one I made into my Sig and Avatar

Relevance to those that haven´t seen it:

video

It´s about one minute into the video

beep bebebebebebeeeep

I love the mosquito music in the end.

Light from Death Note playing DOTA in Warcraft 3 in AMV Hell 4 was rather awesome too.

Bad things with that trailer

Yoko is not boobie no more

Music was so bad

um

It showed the ending?

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMINA!

2vwsfi8.jpg

On Gainax site a artwork image called Tengen Toopa Gurren Lagann: Gurren Days?

2vwsfi8.jpg

On Gainax site a artwork image called Tengen Toopa Gurren Lagann: Gurren Days?

If its true then this is wanted!

Its only artwork but I guess are milking TTGL by making parallel world stories as music videos of the ost tracks.

Found out the artwork is base on Kanokon and EVA: Angelic Days as well.

Bad things with that trailer

Yoko is not boobie no more

Music was so bad

um

It showed the ending?

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMINA!

First point is major phail. Why have they done that. Second point the music in that video is awesome. Third point it was nothing like the mega awesomness of the actual ending in the anime.

As long as the milking of TTGL is good I don't mind it.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!!!!

FUCK YEAH!

Also, Yoko still boobi, music is awesome, Kamina is awesome.

Yoko is called boobie?

No, I believe she is Doom Bitch.

Code Geass was awesome last night, cant wait for next week.

Wow, Daughter of Twenty Faces, is shaping up to be pretty awesome.

The 2nd TTGL: Parallel World music video is set to be released June 23rd.

Tales of the Abyss TV series

The website for anime studio Ingres A has apparently put Tales of the Abyss in the list of anime that it has worked on, and Moon Phase is reporting that it’s going to be a TV series by Sunrise with Kodama Kenji as the director and Hishinuma Yoshihito as character designer.

Ooh-kay. Just watched Elfen Lied episode 8.

Was that the puppy scene you were going on about? I was expecting something worse, tbh.

Ooh-kay. Just watched Elfen Lied episode 8.

Was that the puppy scene you were going on about? I was expecting something worse, tbh.

What happened in teh episode to the puppy?

Basicly, that's an infamous scene in the Anime, almost every anime fan knows it.

Its about one gang killing the dog from the girl, suposedly, its a big shock.

That was in episode 11 if memory serves

And yes i've seen it >.>

Finally, every volume of E7 is in my hands. Last Volume came with a special OST aswell as the last spinoff manga and a T-Shirt. I need to re-watch the series up to episode 35 where I left off and finally watch the rest.

And I want to watch some GW and Noein soon.

Finally, every volume of E7 is in my hands. Last Volume came with a special OST aswell as the last spinoff manga and a T-Shirt. I need to re-watch the series up to episode 35 where I left off and finally watch the rest.

And I want to watch some GW and Noein soon.

I say again.

You've left it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to watch it. I still need to buy the boxsets aswell. Need to get 6 and onwards I think.

I was thinking, after seeing some figurines, of venturing in the world of Gundam. Is there any sort of coherency with that series. Like is there a beginning which leads up to whatevers being shown now?

Basicly, that's an infamous scene in the Anime, almost every anime fan knows it.

Its about one gang killing the dog from the girl, suposedly, its a big shock.

That was the scene I saw. Like I said, I was expecting something more gruesome to happen to the puppy.

...because she killed the gang, which was like a nice bit of justice.