NEurope

Been watching Elfen Lied

Personally i think its bat shit crazy mixed with WHY THE FUCK AM I WATCHING THIS HAPPEN!!?!? but hey...

I feel i may get let down by the ending however..not as epic as it will be, coupled with that it didn't follow the manga and stopped at 14...

AH WELL

p.s. Soul eater was good, this is kinda a beginning to a good plot arc. It's all relative

I had a moment's thought about reading the Naruto manga, even though I hated the anime, but then I thought "Fuckoffwiddat!"! :shakehead

Been watching Elfen Lied

Personally i think its bat shit crazy mixed with WHY THE FUCK AM I WATCHING THIS HAPPEN!!?!? but hey...

I feel i may get let down by the ending however..not as epic as it will be, coupled with that it didn't follow the manga and stopped at 14...

AH WELL

Hmm...that sorta deters me from watching it, but also makes me more intrigued to watch it.

If it's only 14 episodes long, I might as well give it a look.

Hmm...that sorta deters me from watching it, but also makes me more intrigued to watch it.

If it's only 14 episodes long, I might as well give it a look.

Well, it's just so goddamn dark and hardly relents >.<

I like all the stuff above about Naruto. I'm gonna have to read 404 again. Fucking interruptions every page I couldn't read it and get into it. It's turning out nicely though.

Well, it's just so goddamn dark and hardly relents >.<

Elfen Lied is awesome. Left me with a sort of confused chilled feeling. Was shocked when I found out the twist, and really as you said, it does not relent.

I think I regret watching Gundam 00 now. On episode 18 or there abouts and I don't want to watch anymore. It's all because it ends on a cliff hanger and waiting till October to see what happens will suck T_T

I was waiting to watch it for this very reason, but I thought what the hell and watched it. And I like to much now.

I'm trying to resist watching, but your making me want to watch it :heh: The torment!

Elfen Lied is a seriously disturbing show and I don't mean the violence in it.

Some of the stuff in this show is just wrong.... very wrong.

Gundam's ending was fucking awesome.

We are talking 00 here right?

Its got an awesome setup for the next season, I'l tell you that.

You have to watch MSG00, it's just great... although yeah, the wait since it finished has been near unbearable! Ha ha

You have to watch MSG00, it's just great... although yeah, the wait since it finished has been near unbearable! Ha ha

Sounds like your suffering from a state called 'codegeasslacking'

Watch Code Geass and Code Geass R2 immediately.

I might watch that and stop with Gundam 00 then. Maybe watch more in a couple of months. Need a new anime anyway so I don't end up watching Gurren Lagann at once.

Though saying that i've still to finish TriGun and Saikano, the latter I don't really want to watch much. T'is rather ugly looking.

We are talking 00 here right?

Its got an awesome setup for the next season, I'l tell you that.

I don't need to know how everything ends to enjoy an ending, I really liked 00s ending.

Elfen Lied is a seriously disturbing show and I don't mean the violence in it.

Some of the stuff in this show is just wrong.... very wrong.

Episode 5 was by far the worst though, but 11 and 4 were bad too

The child rape, i felt ill at this point

Clicking that she killed kohta's parents, i was like O.O

The violence here, when lucy carelessly ripped apart no.7

I really didn't know what to make of the incestual relationship with his cousin, it was there portrayed as something completely normal and I had to keep saying to myself "wait, aren't they cousins?"

also the puppy.

Episode 5 was by far the worst though, but 11 and 4 were bad too

The child rape, i felt ill at this point

Clicking that she killed kohta's parents, i was like O.O

The violence here, when lucy carelessly ripped apart no.7

Yeah episode five and the puppy scene were just too much....

It´s like the people who made this wanted to portray how much they hate everyone and wanted everyone to feel bad.

I really didn't know what to make of the incestual relationship with his cousin, it was there portrayed as something completely normal and I had to keep saying to myself "wait, aren't they cousins?"

also the puppy.

Isn't incest only immediate family members like Brother/Sister/Mother/Father? Cause it's legal to do your cousin, or atleast up here it is :heh:

Isn't incest only immediate family members like Brother/Sister/Mother/Father? Cause it's legal to do your cousin, or atleast up here it is :heh:

It's the same in Japan. It's allowed, but frowned upon (I think a little less than here though).

My 6th form head married his cousin

and he's a nutcase

Honestly, it's the most normal relationship in the show, more so than 7 and papa

My 6th form head married his cousin

and he's a nutcase

Honestly, it's the most normal relationship in the show, more so than 7 and papa

LOL yeah the anime was pretty messed up. I think no.7's traumatic moment was the hardest for me to handle but look how its handled aftewards :heh: Oh crap yeah NOW i remember the puppy scene.

LOL yeah the anime was pretty messed up. I think no.7's traumatic moment was the hardest for me to handle but look how its handled aftewards :heh: Oh crap yeah NOW i remember the puppy scene.

To be honest, the puppy scene,i expected her to stop them before it happened, but then it wouldn't be elfen lied if that happened ;)

I think it#ll end very soon, at 50 maybe...

I think sasukes done, narutos char development will happen with Jir dying. But one thing,

In tears, itachi gave power to naruto, is that why he was weaker when fighting sasuke? or is it like tobi (who i don't believe) said and he succumed to his diseases etc...

To be honest, the puppy scene,i expected her to stop them before it happened, but then it wouldn't be elfen lied if that happened ;)

I think it#ll end very soon, at 50 maybe...

I think sasukes done, narutos char development will happen with Jir dying. But one thing,

In tears, itachi gave power to naruto, is that why he was weaker when fighting sasuke? or is it like tobi (who i don't believe) said and he succumed to his diseases etc...

No way is it over in 50 chapters. There's still much to happen, and the fights ake up 6 odd chapters themselves, and lets not mention how long the Itachi/Sasuke fight was.

Sasuke will be done after the invasino arc unless there's a plot twist, joins Konoha to kill Madara or something.

No, that wasn't why he was weaker. Itachi only used 1 little Genjutsu on Naruto and wasn't being hard on him at all since he wasn't out to get him. I think it was cause of the disease, but I don't fully believe Tobi much. I'm sure he lied to Sasuke about Itachi so he could have Sasuke. And aswell as Naruto developing, the manga will be focusing on Sakura and Kakashi this year aswell.

Yeah episode five and the puppy scene were just too much....

It´s like the people who made this wanted to portray how much they hate everyone and wanted everyone to feel bad.

What puppy scene? Am the only one who thought all the mindless killing and tearing apart of limbs in that program wasn't that bad. Apart from the whole cousing thing which I only remember now it wasn't all that bad. Compared to Berserk, what with the whole Demon rape at the end.

What puppy scene? Am the only one who thought all the mindless killing and tearing apart of limbs in that program wasn't that bad. Apart from the whole cousing thing which I only remember now it wasn't all that bad. Compared to Berserk, what with the whole Demon rape at the end.

When their showing Lucy´s childhood and those bullies brutally murder her puppy in frony of her with a lamp

Oh and the Berserk thing, cheers I´m still watching it :blank: