NEurope

For fans of Manga, here is a great recomendation:

Mirai Nikki, if you aren't reading this, you deserve to die.

I frankly think that this is as good, or even better than Death Note, its so great

Woooah let's not exagerate!

But yeah, read it.

A good manga online site to read mangas.

I did used to wonder, Dante, how the hell you found all the news and stuff...

...sorry, I just became rather hypnotised by your avatar. :heart:

I had this image as a sig this morning. :p

15qcm6qnk6.png

A good manga online site to read mangas.

I had this image as a sig this morning. :p

But really badly squished :heh: remember, resize to scale and then crop if you must! When transforming with photoshop, hold shift while dragging the resize. A photo of a woman especially should not have her proportions altered ;)

Does anyone read the manga Mx0?

Damn, Miss Dizon, why d'ya have to be so purdy? :heart:

She's a celebrity in Japan, isn't she? I wonder if bluey's noticed her on billboards or on telly, or spotted her music around...

Anyway, on topic:

I haven't read many Manga, as I've only just started. I've been reading the Haruhi manga and the Ocarina of Time manga.

Damn, Miss Dizon, why d'ya have to be so purdy? :heart:

She's a celebrity in Japan, isn't she? I wonder if bluey's noticed her on billboards or on telly, or spotted her music around...

Anyway, on topic:

I haven't read many Manga, as I've only just started. I've been reading the Haruhi manga and the Ocarina of Time manga.

Offtopic: Leah Dizon is a well known singer in Japan but she was a online model in USA first.

But really badly squished :heh: remember, resize to scale and then crop if you must! When transforming with photoshop, hold shift while dragging the resize. A photo of a woman especially should not have her proportions altered ;)

Is this better Shorty?

Yeah man definitely. I mean you can't worship a girl's figure if it's been squished can ya? ;)

I kind of stopped reading manga a couple of years ago - would really love to get back into it. I can still remember many of my favs, I would reccomend Fullmetal Alchemist, Beck, 20th century boys, welcome to the NHK, Elfen Lied, GTO and if you like comedy/romantic/girly things, love hina and marmalade boy.

Finally, at long last, i've ordered the last volume of Eureka Seven. If it gets sent today i'll have it on Saturday, if not then Monday.

Now I can finally finish it since it's been over a year now :D

Since the last of my death note manga arrived and was finished in awesomeness as ever

I started reading Hikaru no Go! and bloody hell! it's just...so awesome

Finally, at long last, i've ordered the last volume of Eureka Seven. If it gets sent today i'll have it on Saturday, if not then Monday.

Now I can finally finish it since it's been over a year now :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :grin:

What?

I'm pleased for you! :D

I kind of stopped reading manga a couple of years ago - would really love to get back into it. I can still remember many of my favs, I would reccomend Fullmetal Alchemist, Beck, 20th century boys, welcome to the NHK, Elfen Lied, GTO and if you like comedy/romantic/girly things, love hina and marmalade boy.

I'm thinking about reading the manga of what animes I've seen, and any other mangas that will interest me.

I've heard some good things about Elfen Lied, I might read/watch it soon.

I'm thinking about reading the manga of what animes I've seen, and any other mangas that will interest me.

Elfen Lied was pretty good. Lots of blood and such.

I need to read the manga of classic anime that i have seen, as back then, they never did anime properly. Perfect example: Akira. Manga totally eclipses the anime version. EVERYONE MUST READ IT. *ahem* But yes, i need to read others like 3x3 eyes and devilman if I can find it ¬_¬ And why the hell is berserk so long?! Its been going on for something lik 20 years and the author wants to carry it on for another 10! I really hope he does not get ill like the author of hunter x hunter did as that ruined that one and now it just seems to have lost a little of what it had. Even the creator of Battle Angel alita got sick and ended his manga, only to pick it up again when he got better and take it on a totally different track. Bah i forget my point :heh:

Elfen Lied is a fucking masterpiece. I keep meaning to get into the manga (which seems to be in manhwa form on onemanga).

Im just downloading Gundam the 08th MS team, not very fast, but should be worthwhile. Its an OVA which takes place during the One Year War which is the backstory to the original Gundam series in the Universal Century.

edit for lulz

destroybritanniaqr6.jpg

edit 2 for even more lulz

If Death Note was acquired by 4kids..

The official Japanese website of Mamoru Oshii's The Sky Crawlers film has posted a promotional video for Ghost in the Shell 2.0, the enhanced edition of the first Ghost in the Shell cyberspace film. The website also posted an article that describes the visual updates and audio remixing for this edition that opens in five Japanese theaters on July 12. The Ticket Pia agency has also posted three before-and-after images and the poster image.

I'm bringing back TTGL because it needs to be.

Dub Trailer. Whatever the story is behind this, whether it's for ADV or whoever's got the rights for the US DVD or whatever shit, I cried.

I finished Cowboy Bebop aswell. Reminded me of Firefly somewhat.

Wow, what an insane misrepresentation of the series. Must have been a fun recording session. :-/

Oh I saw that trailer a few months ago, its obvious the american version will be severely butchered.

Only a month and a half til the dub terror becomes a reality though, its starting to air on Scifi channel stateside at the end of July. Why does Scifi suck so hard here?

How the hell will they voice Kamina? His voice acting was so perfect! They better keep him mute in the english dub. No more "who the hell do you think I am" or GIGA DUUURIILLL BUUREEEKAAAA!!

It can't be matched.

How the hell will they voice Kamina? His voice acting was so perfect! They better keep him mute in the english dub. No more "who the hell do you think I am" or GIGA DUUURIILLL BUUREEEKAAAA!!

It can't be matched.

I feel the same. Gurren Lagann was highly entertaining due to its OTT nature which the Japanese can pull off in a very good and comical fashion.

No offence to any Americans reading this, but the same applies for those in the UK, an english version would absolutely suck.

Dubs dont work in my opinion. But strangely, I can watch Gundam Wing and FMA dubbed. Why is that? I have a theory that its all down tho terms and names. English speaking voice actors referring to one another with japanese names and phrases doesnt sound right at all. Even though the creators usually dont like the names being changed in a dub, I still think if characters had english names and properly translated terms, dubs wouldnt be so bad.

But then theres Gurren Lagann in which the enthusiasm in the Japanese version cant possibly be matched.

Theres only something like 2-3 dubs I can ever watch: Cowboy Bebop <--possibly better than the seiyuu; Akira <--seen it too many times in dub; Dragonballz <-- Goku with a high pitch voice sounds wrong to me. that and piccolo's and vegata's initial voice work was awesome.

Theres only something like 2-3 dubs I can ever watch: Cowboy Bebop <--possibly better than the seiyuu; Akira <--seen it too many times in dub; Dragonballz <-- Goku with a high pitch voice sounds wrong to me. that and piccolo's and vegata's initial voice work was awesome.

Dont forget about Ghost In The Shell dub.

Major sounds awful in the subbed version.