NEurope

lol. No they're not, unless I'm going blind.

Ok, what about Elfen Lied, if you dont mind occasional titties. Otherwise i'm pretty much out of ideas for 26 series action shows. There's Noein but that's kinda on the fence between action and drama.

Sigh* seen that too. Was epic but really wanted more. Looks like i will have to settle for a bit of drama and comedy for awhile to the next big thing. Thanks fir the suggestions.

Yay more Tony Taka fans \o\

Also Jinmu, Mindgame is awesome so I'll take a look at Kaiba.

Excalibur, LOOOOOL

Soul Eater owned this week ^^

You never cease to amaze me. I think I've got all of his work saved. Some great stuff.

Yay more Tony Taka fans \o\

I'm not really sure if it's complete but it's 514MB of great art anyway. The torrent said complete collection so I'm assuming it is.

People will die defaultly not of an heart attack, but they will explode. Michael Bay will be directing.

That stereotype doesn't have to play here, hollywood releases good thrillers from time to time and a setting like death note don't have to stray too far to appeal to western audiences, hell even the supernatural element has been popular for a while. I would applaud a good movie adaptation, the live actions had the special fx but the acting was terrible and i wasn't too happy with how they made the ending.

It might turn out good. Just have to wait and see.

Has anyone else seen Samurai Champloo. Episode 23, has so far, been the best. I laughed too much in the episode, the Japanese representation of Americans; what they say and how they act is hilarious.

Also, possibl-y the new OP for the Lucky Star OVA

Some snippets of it is taken form the last episode aswell.

Considering a while ago I posted that thing saying it will be based around the shopkeeper and Konata it does seem to be showing Misao taking the centre stage.

It might turn out good. Just have to wait and see.

Has anyone else seen Samurai Champloo. Episode 23, has so far, been the best. I laughed too much in the episode, the Japanese representation of Americans; what they say and how they act is hilarious.

Also, possibl-y the new OP for the Lucky Star OVA

Some snippets of it is taken form the last episode aswell.

Considering a while ago I posted that thing saying it will be based around the shopkeeper and Konata it does seem to be showing Misao taking the centre stage.

I have my doubts about that opening..I think the song is from one of the character CD's (I've only got one, and thats Kagami's so I may be wrong) and it seems to be totally recycled from the main series so it looks more like an AMV than an official opening.

When is the OVA airing?

I have my doubts about that opening..I think the song is from one of the character CD's (I've only got one, and thats Kagami's so I may be wrong) and it seems to be totally recycled from the main series so it looks more like an AMV than an official opening.

When is the OVA airing?

It does seem wrong, specially not hearing anything about the show and there's the opening on youtube. Thesong just isn't as catchy as the main series' one.

LOL at those fansubs. Some of them must be jokes from the subbers.

I watched part of that youtube video and I have to disagree with some points. I like the notes the subbers add, when pertinent of course. Lot's of things can't be directly translated and it doesn't hurt to have those obscure jokes explained to us. You don't have to read them anyway if you don't want to.

Most of those death ones don't seem like errors though, it's just that they're taken out of the context. Of course words could've been chosen better :P

Finished reading One Piece Manga :D

One Piece manga, omg...

Well, it seems Athe government is royally fucked. If they touch ace it means Whitebeard will go mental.

So damn true, this is being epic, btw, i want a carnage between all the rookies with Bounty in One Piece, that would be great ^^

Edit: Sorry, i mean 501

those fansubs are hilarious, I especially like when they decided to keep in "hai" and "keikaku" and then put in a translator's note. If you're going to do that, you might as well do it for every word.

The "he wouldn't die even if you killed him" stuff, that's really not that funny though. It's a phrase in Japan, it doesn't translate that well, but that's literally what they say.

The "he wouldn't die even if you killed him" stuff, that's really not that funny though. It's a phrase in Japan, it doesn't translate that well, but that's literally what they say.

Literal translations are funny, because they sound so silly in another language.

There are a few english expressions that sound ridiculous in Portuguese, and I'm certain that the opposite also happens.

Hence why expressions should never be translated literally. At least not by a serious translation team.

Literal translations are funny, because they sound so silly in another language.

There are a few english expressions that sound ridiculous in Portuguese, and I'm certain that the opposite also happens.

Hence why expressions should never be translated literally. At least not by a serious translation team.

Still, what they're trying to say seems obvious and makes sense.

Reminds me of that quote from Hot Shots.

'I will kill you till you die from it'.

Still, what they're trying to say seems obvious and makes sense.

It's still pretty silly, though.

The problem is if they changed it to something more sensible like "nothing will ever bring him down", that's fine and fits much better... but then you get another group of people complaining that they took away from the original meaning.