NEurope

From what I can find of google;

Original Movie

1st Gig

2nd Gig

Innocence (can be before 2nd gig, apparently doesn't make much difference)

Solid State Society

There was a timeline in Neo a few months ago. Although I packed away my stuff earlier.

They are not one time line.

The movie's take place in Hong Kong while the TV series takes place in Japan. The TV is just an alternate universe of the original.

Anyone seen Speed Grapher? Any good? I suddenly have to urge to watch it after finding out it has Girls on Film as its opening song.

I just finished episode 14...

Holy flying kick. This show really does get exponentially more BURNING POWER, every episode.

Yay maya sakamoto \o\

They're making a DS rpg out of it too

Isn't it the other way around? Game -> Anime?

I was going to take a little break from anime after finishing Clannad yesterday. But I started watching a football anime called "Captain Tsubasa Road to 2002" today.

It's not bad, although there are a couple of annoying inaccuracies (a goal is not a "point".) but I've been wanting to watch this because it's about football. So, you know...

WHHHHHHHHYwhy did he have to die! he can't! damnit! i've not been this emotionally attached since

Light died!

WHHHHHHHHYwhy did he have to die! he can't! damnit! i've not been this emotionally attached since
Light died!

Character development...

This way Simon can grow as a character. If Kamina stayed it'd just be blergh and wouldn't really work.

On Episode 16 now, this shit is awesome.

Shit, all this talking about Gurren Lagann and me constantly hearing the "preview/hype" music... How do I drain the AWEESSSOOOMMMEEE?!!!

Isn't it the other way around? Game -> Anime?

Don't care :P

Some pictures, if you havn't got them. Nice high res pictures.

I just finished it. If there was a number greater than 1 it would be that in my chart, but it has to settle for the number 1 spot.

The ending hasn't got me all depressed, I liked it, but I woud have liked some changes.

I thought it was funny that the name of the final stage of the Gurren Lagann, Tengen Toppa, is the name of the series.

Final thing

23itmr8.jpg

You rock man! That collection of vector art in the middle of the episodes is exactly what I was looking for, with no success up till now.

About the name of the last episode. I don't know why, but that's actually pretty common in anime series. It's cool.

Awesome figurine! Too bad it's not life sized! And you understand this joke better than anyone.

I love Gurren Lagann I have too many pictures saved on my Laptop of it. @________@

Please upload it for us like Stefkov did! I can't have enough.

I was going to take a little break from anime after finishing Clannad yesterday. But I started watching a football anime called "Captain Tsubasa Road to 2002" today.

It's not bad, although there are a couple of annoying inaccuracies (a goal is not a "point".) but I've been wanting to watch this because it's about football. So, you know...

That's the remake of the original right? Both the original and the remake aired in one of our TV channels. Anything football related is always a hit around here.

I just finished episode 14...

Holy flying kick. This show really does get exponentially more BURNING POWER, every episode.

Right to the last bloody second of the show! With just a little slow down in the middle of the series. So that you can rest a bit of the all the winning.:heh:

Character development...

This way Simon can grow as a character. If Kamina stayed it'd just be blergh and wouldn't really work.

On Episode 16 now, this shit is awesome.

It doesn't stop the hurt!

Awesome figurine! Too bad it's not life sized! And you understand this joke better than anyone.

Hahaha. That just reminded me of how epic the final battle was.

I mean. They were throwing galaxies as frisbies. What the hell. Just think about it, how small of a speck must all of the characters have been to have such an epic battle.

It has to be the most epic battle in all anime. Epic.

Epic.

And about Kamina, it's alright. He died, but he died with us all loving him.

Which reminds me the animation, when Simon is searching for Rossiu cos he was gonna kill himself (why did he stop him I dont know) but the animation, warping, then crashing, then jumping out and sliding then ****. I'm crying from excitement now.

I have one of those vectors as my desktop wallpaper. So good.

Also anyone think that Viral's voice is/was awesome. When he was shouting/screaming it was so cool.

I mean. They were throwing galaxies as frisbies. What the hell. Just think about it, how small of a speck must all of the characters have been to have such an epic battle.

Epic.

Which reminds me the animation, when Simon is searching for Rossiu cos he was gonna kill himself (why did he stop him I dont know) but the animation, warping, then crashing, then jumping out and sliding then ****. I'm crying from excitement now.

I have one of those vectors as my desktop wallpaper. So good.

Also anyone think that Viral's voice is/was awesome. When he was shouting/screaming it was so cool.

Viral is voiced by the same guy who did Link from OOT. That's how freaking awesome he is. Viral even looks like a demented Link.

Epic.

HAHA! Epic stuff indeed. And I just watched the gif of that punch in the picture pack you linked to. Some pictures are awesome and other hilarious. Too bad I was late to the party. I should have watched it back in October when the whole world was going nuts about it. I stumbled on pictures of it and people talking about the show but I completely ignored it.

Viral is voiced by the same guy who did Link from OOT. That's how freaking awesome he is. Viral even looks like a demented Link.

Also, he's music theme is awesome. Heck, the whole OST is perfect.

He has the same voice actor as adult Link.

Well then. It's all good.

There's so many figurines of GL, I want a Yoko one really badly.

HAHA! Epic stuff indeed. And I just watched the gif of that punch in the picture pack you linked to. Some pictures are awesome and other hilarious. Too bad I was late to the party. I should have watched it back in October when the whole world was going nuts about it. I stumbled on pictures of it and people talking about the show but I completely ignored it.

At least you watched it when N-E did, its our small Gurren hype in the internet. And who gave you the push to watch it? Who's your friend? Who's your Aniki? That's right.

I watched it when it was airing bitches.

Nikopol ftw

At least you watched it when N-E did, its our small Gurren hype in the internet. And who gave you the push to watch it? Who's your friend? Who's your Aniki? That's right.

:weep: Another tear was shed. But now, make me...

A SIG! Gotta keep the hype train chuggin' while it has steam.

Oh, and N-E watched it way back. We're just the second wave.

Nikopol ftw

Like this guy here ^^^. I remember he was bragging all about the show back then. (convenient you showing up)

Nikopol for the f*cking win.

I remember his sig, and I remember Dante's avatar, but we're more now! More powerfull! STRONGER!

Edit: Oh, and Minna no Peace ftw.

This one? :P

gurrenlaggann.gif

Although I think I made this a while after watching it, but I might be mixing up stuff. Doesn't really matter, what matters is that every human being must watch it before dying.

It doesn't matter when you watched it. We can all, together, agree that it is one hell of a show.

dvd08bz1fn4.jpg

Yoko is hot

PS: This guy took it upon himself to create his own Kamina n Kittan cop flic. Gonna read it soon.

That and another one I believe, do you have another?

No I don't think so, might have been an avatar or something

Oh people are into Gurren Lagann Tengen Toppa now.

Some infomation about movie version.

Entitled Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Gurren Chapter Gekijōban Tengen Toppa Guren Ragan ), once again directed by Hiroyuki Imaishi, and written by Kazuki Nakashima, will be produced by Gainax and released on September 6, 2008 in Japanese theaters.

The movie will be a compilation of the events of the first arc of the series (episodes one through fifteen) with some newly animated scenes. A second movie has been announced.

Same here. :smile: