NEurope

One Piece manga, omg...

Well, it seems Athe government is royally fucked. If they touch ace it means Whitebeard will go mental.

I watched it when it was airing bitches.

So did I! :grin:

But it doesn't matter! The important thing is for everyone who loves anime to watch it! It is insane! :D

PS: This guy took it upon himself to create his own Kamina n Kittan cop flic. Gonna read it soon.

LOL @ the GO TIME button and the Gurren-mobile. But putting Simon in a skirt...

Oh people are into Gurren Lagann Tengen Toppa now.

Some infomation about movie version.

Entitled Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Gurren Chapter Gekijōban Tengen Toppa Guren Ragan ), once again directed by Hiroyuki Imaishi, and written by Kazuki Nakashima, will be produced by Gainax and released on September 6, 2008 in Japanese theaters.

The movie will be a compilation of the events of the first arc of the series (episodes one through fifteen) with some newly animated scenes. A second movie has been announced.

Same here. :smile:

I know you did. I went to check who was the first to watch it back then out of curiosity.:heh:

I'm all for the movies but having a remake of a series with just 1 year since it's release is really strange. It took 13 years for Gainax to remake Evangelion into movies. I'm assuming the 2nd movie will cover the 2nd arc.

And finally! New sig to fit my current fandom. Made by someone who is not me so I don't take credit for it.

Nice to see so much love for an anime full of so much win. TTGL just owns all. And yeah the ghost in the shell series are set in a different universe than the movies. I think the same goes for the manga. Which is startingly similar to AD Police.

Yeah, the OST is much better than the Best Sound album.

Either way, Libera Me From Hell is all you need.

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE SEE THE INVISIBLE

Does it have the without rap version?

If not I got mine from here.

I cant remember to be honest mate, was listening to it shuffled round a mates house a while ago. Still, I hear good things about the OST, I may get it myself.

Cant believe many people hear have only just started watching/finishing TTGL. Every where I used to go had live threads each time it was on air. i loved the mecha board on 4chan, beamspam was just too cool.

I need some more GL so when I've got my figurine and Feedbackfile I'ma gonna get both Cds.

I think I'll tone down my anime watching now and watch the animal crossing movie for lols.

That's the remake of the original right? Both the original and the remake aired in one of our TV channels. Anything football related is always a hit around here.

I don't think it is a remake.

It appears to be about Tsubasa when he's a grown-up professional, playing in Brazil then moving to Spain. Although episode 1 did show a flashback of him playing football in Elementary school.

Also, judging by the series' name, it's set in the build-up to the 2002 World Cup (Which, for all you non-footie fans, is the one Japan co-hosted with South Korea.) So I'm guessing he'll be playing for Japan in the World Cup in this series, then.

Hmm, news to me too. But that's strange. I thought the 1st OST already had almost all the songs.

He did a great job! I love it with or without the rap but after a few listens it got on my nerves.

I have only one more episode of Dennou Coil to go. It's amazing, especially near the end when the story is so damn intruiging. Everyone should watch it.

And what's with all the TTGL love all of a sudden? It's good, but I never thought it was much more than watching robots blow shit up and counting Yoko's Misty Mays. My loss I guess.

I watched the Animal Crossing movie earlier. Such a happy movie. I recommend it if you wanna sit back (it was in 4 parts ¬_¬) and be happy watching what you did 3 years ago on the game.

Watched episode 1 of Pani Poni Dash, I'll give that a miss.

Finally, bringing back the TTGL love, I've come across loads of figurines, some costing £40+ some a little less. One of Kamina = thgar2fy5gi3mt6.gif

Srsly, I need the money to get them.

Taking the rap out of Libera Me from Hell is like... something really bad. Can't think of a good analogy.

Taking the rap out of Libera Me from Hell is like... something really bad. Can't think of a good analogy.

I agree, the rap is indeed the best bit of that song. How could it be so good without the DO THE IMPOSSIBLE shit?

And oh dear god, downloaded the version without the rap, they literally cut it out =|

You've raped my ears Dante, never link to that site again! I beg of you!

Also..some ones voice seems very familiar..

Which means you didn't listen to the song because the rap is actually there. The best part of it is there, they just removed that long only rap part with no do the impossible see the invisible ROW ROW fight dah POWA.

LOL, I can't believed I watched that movie to the end to get the joke.

Finally, bringing back the TTGL love, I've come across loads of figurines, some costing £40+ some a little less. One of Kamina = thgar2fy5gi3mt6.gif

Srsly, I need the money to get them.

What about drills. Did you find any drill?glgarvw7.gif

What about drills. Did you find any drill?glgarvw7.gif

I've come across a website, the guy makes them and sells them.

I've started Samurai Champloo. It's good.

NEW MISSION: ONE PIECE

Reading Manga, should finish it in 10 days, watching 50 episodes per day.

Already on episode 300, just more 4 days ^^

Also, starting reading Soul Eater manga

NEW MISSION: ONE PIECE

Reading Manga, should finish it in 10 days, watching 50 episodes per day.

Already on episode 300, just more 4 days ^^

Also, starting reading Soul Eater manga

Wait what?

P.s. read the soul eater one slowly, they've stopped scanning them in now.

FLYING KICK that was amazing! what a rush! i loved the helix king! he was all super powerful! and how he was dealt with at the end was so epic!

Wait what?

P.s. read the soul eater one slowly, they've stopped scanning them in now.

FLYING KICK that was amazing! what a rush! i loved the helix king! he was all super powerful! and how he was dealt with at the end was so epic!

WTF????????????

http://www.onemanga.com/Soul_Eater/

Are you sure about that?

Yes... look at the dates they were added, they've stopped :P

I'm just going to bookmark that One Manga site. I had a look at that Manga list, and there are some Manga I rather fancy reading.

I haven't read Manga before, maybe I'll start now. :)

Yes... look at the dates they were added, they've stopped :P

Oh, camon!!!

10 days, you're joking, aren't you?