NEurope

Oh, camon!!!

10 days, you're joking, aren't you?

They came thick and fast

Then stopped, i died alittle :'(

Back to TTGL!

Woah, kurenai is some deep, dark shit man.

Man i really wanna watch it just to find out what you are on about.

EDIT: Oh and I really need a good action anime recommended to me please. Although most of the majorly good ones I have seen already. Nothing long, just the standard 24 eps.

Ive been reading soul eater too :P too good to wait a week for an episode :)

Woah, kurenai is some deep, dark shit man.

I'll watch this after I've finished Samurai Champloo. What's with the seperate files for the OP and ED though? If you're getting the BSS subs.

The OP has a lot of movement at the start and it needs a crazy high bitrate, so they just split them. They keep a decent, stready bitrate on the main episode and keep the filesize small.

Man i really wanna watch it just to find out what you are on about.

EDIT: Oh and I really need a good action anime recommended to me please. Although most of the majorly good ones I have seen already. Nothing long, just the standard 24 eps.

Have you seen Trigun? Cowboy Bebop? Full Metal Panic?

Have you seen Trigun? Cowboy Bebop? Full Metal Panic?

First two yes. Second one i have seen a bit of ages ago. Dont think it grabbed me too well.

EDIT: Why don't I be smart and post my anime list :heh:anime list

Ghost in the shell, hellsing are pretty obvious choices.

Except GITS is a little boring in the beggining and Hellsing is shit :P

Except GITS is a little boring in the beggining and Hellsing is shit :P

Hellsing really feels like a bad case of misconception. :(

Let´s break it down real simple about Hellsing

Alucard: Awesome

Everything else: Fucking shit

Hellsing: Awesome fucking shit.

Hellsing really feels like a bad case of misconception. :(

It's exactly what it is. Incognito... seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

Let´s break it down real simple about Hellsing

Alucard: Awesome

Everything else: Fucking shit

Hellsing: Awesome fucking shit.

The manga is fucking awesome.

I don't understand how GITS is boring in the beginning when the first episode has a full blown operation with cameo and robots exploding with robot juice and the second episode has a full Tachikoma operation.

The priest was actually pretty damn cool.

Yeah and the French guy, in the manga that is.

I only wait for the OVA episodes og Hellsing for the beautiful beautiful violence.

I don't understand how GITS is boring in the beginning when the first episode has a full blown operation with cameo and robots exploding with robot juice and the second episode has a full Tachikoma operation.

It just didn't grab me in the beggining that's all.

Ghost in the shell, hellsing are pretty obvious choices.

Oh, and here's my anime list again, I've updated it with some new stuff and stuff I forgot, I also adjusted some of my scores. Add me to your friends list.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sanchez

Seen and seen. Are those two not on my list? Anyone else got anymore suggestions?

Also, has anyone seen classics such as Devilman, 3x3 eyes, Roujin Z, Dominion Tank Police, Ninja Scroll, Project A-Ko and something that I am really pissed off that I am forgetting :wtf: (also wanted to say guyver but they didnt even finish the series [and there is a new version out] and the movie is probably the worst animation I have EVER watched, worth checking out for the lulz). Just wondering because I find that most have not and i can never really talk about them :(

Ah just remembered! Legend of the Four Kings. Kickass anime with a terrible ending :indeed:

Also, has anyone seen classics such as Devilman, 3x3 eyes... Dominion Tank Police, Ninja Scroll, Project A-Ko. Just wondering because I find that most have not and i can never really talk about them :(

Seen, started watching, seen a few, seen and seen! :)

I got Ninja Scroll on my shelf. It was one of the first anime I watched with Akira. Recommended by a friend aswell which was funny.

Now I look at my list and laugh.

PS: Anyone heard of Tony Taka? Dude does some good art...=|

Seen and seen. Are those two not on my list? Anyone else got anymore suggestions?

lol. No they're not, unless I'm going blind.

Ok, what about Elfen Lied, if you dont mind occasional titties. Otherwise i'm pretty much out of ideas for 26 series action shows. There's Noein but that's kinda on the fence between action and drama.

I've watched Hellsing (but not the ovas), but failed to see what was so awesome about it. There were some saying it was the best thing on earth back at the time. I guess it just didn't ring with me.

PS: Anyone heard of Tony Taka? Dude does some good art...=|

Got the whole collection on my computer. :bouncy:

Gotta hide it better though. My computer is shared. :P

Been watching a new anime from this season. Goes by the name of Kaiba and is from the folks behind Mind Game and Kemonozume.

((Following BLATANTLY lifted from the Something Awful thread))

The show is about a confused boy who wakes up without any memories and in the middle of a strange futuristic society. Due to amazing technological advancements people can now extract the mind and memories out of anyone and put them in any body. Because of this death has become meaningless, but the upper class prey upon the poor and steal their bodies and minds.

Probably the most memorable thing about this show is the really unusual art style.

Needless to say, this is a very very deep and loving, most times depressing storyline. So don't be warded towards "Oh this is just a kids show", much the opposite.

Its only been out for about two months in Japan so no chance of a licence in US/Euro. Never the less theres a group out there subbing and punching it out in full HD. Which looks lovely.

Now the interesting parts.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=9178

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiba

http://ureshii-fansub.org/?cat=24

and last but not least, the OP.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-OH1ObXl1NI

Got the whole collection on my computer. :bouncy:

Gotta hide it better though. My computer is shared. :P

You never cease to amaze me. I think I've got all of his work saved. Some great stuff.