NEurope

Sooo, after being recommended it for ages, I cracked the other night and watched a couple of episodes of D. Gray Man. Seems decent enough! However I was under the impression it was an animé that was finished, then I checked Wiki earlier and seen that its ongoing.

Kamina's pic.

I swear, everyone feels like a 4 year old girl next to that man.

On the subject. Does anyone know where the heck is the right half of this picture? Or the whole thing:

(spoilers)

gurrenlagan3yh1.png

Yea, manga is still going aswell. I found D.Gray Man a bit boring it first, it gets much better later on.

On the subject. Does anyone know where the heck is the right half of this picture? Or the whole thing:

(spoilers)

gurrenlagan3yh1.png

Here is the rest of the picture:

GurrenLagann1.jpg

I had the picture saved on my Laptop so uploaded it to Photobucket. :)

Here is the rest of the picture:

GurrenLagann1.jpg

I had the picture saved on my Laptop so uploaded it to Photobucket. :)

You rock!

Who the fuck do you think they are?

Shino, you state the obvious, i'm only on episode 5 of TTGL, spoilers are bad things!!

I finished Clannad today...can't really describe how awesome I thought it was...

Shino, you state the obvious, i'm only on episode 5 of TTGL, spoilers are bad things!!

No info on any of my posts is understandable to someone who isn't at least in half of the series so don't worry.

Does anyone know anything about the differences in the DVD version of Gurren Lagann? I know that it will include episode 5.5 and the uncensored complete version of episode 6, but it seems other episodes will have differences as well, as illustrated here:

1211687193818ao1.jpg

That kind of stuff is standard with a lot of DVD releases, they get a little more time and a little more budget so they make a couple of edits.

That kind of stuff is standard with a lot of DVD releases, they get a little more time and a little more budget so they make a couple of edits.

I know, but I feel cheated.:(

It's like playing a game with lot's of bugs that receives patches some time later.

But I'll enjoy watching it again anyway.:heh:

(spoilers)

gurrenlagan3yh1.png

I know I could probably figure it out if I try harder but what is that from? Looks like crazy fun.

I know I could probably figure it out if I try harder but what is that from? Looks like crazy fun.

Gurren Lagann. We've been talking about it for the past few pages.:heh:

Bears already found the picture for me but thanks! It's a few posts up, in a spoiler box.

Been watching GITS 2nd gig, great stuff, thinking about re-watching the movie.

Also contemplating on giving Gurren Lagann seeing as how it´s been the talk of the thread the past few days.

Gurren Lagann. We've been talking about it for the past few pages.:heh:

Bears already found the picture for me but thanks! It's a few posts up, in a spoiler box.

Been watching GITS 2nd gig, great stuff, thinking about re-watching the movie.

Also contemplating on giving Gurren Lagann seeing as how it´s been the talk of the thread the past few days.

I want to watch the whole GITS saga over the summer. Just trying to remember the order it goes in (films and series). Although this time I shaln't watch prior to bed. Did that with the first series and it went over my head.

I´m going to try and finish it all soon, I´ve been taking way too much time watching all this.

The second movie, does that happen before or after the first season of episodes?

I´m going to try and finish it all soon, I´ve been taking way too much time watching all this.

The second movie, does that happen before or after the first season of episodes?

I love your avatar and signature. I remember seeing that on AMV hell back in the day, absolutely hillarious.

From what I can find of google;

Original Movie

1st Gig

2nd Gig

Innocence (can be before 2nd gig, apparently doesn't make much difference)

Solid State Society

There was a timeline in Neo a few months ago. Although I packed away my stuff earlier.

The original movie happens first? I always thought that it was last in the timeline.

Now I really need to go re-watch it.

I love your avatar and signature. I remember seeing that on AMV hell back in the day, absolutely hillarious.

Thank you, been wanting to make this for a couple of months.

No info on any of my posts is understandable to someone who isn't at least in half of the series so don't worry.

Does anyone know anything about the differences in the DVD version of Gurren Lagann? I know that it will include episode 5.5 and the uncensored complete version of episode 6, but it seems other episodes will have differences as well, as illustrated here:

1211687193818ao1.jpg

I can't remember where I read it, might have been neogaf, but the DVD release won't have motion fading or something or other. It's hard to explain without seeing it. I'm glad there's a little bit extra on the DVD, it gives me an incentive to buy it.

Some pictures, if you havn't got them. Nice high res pictures.

I just finished it. If there was a number greater than 1 it would be that in my chart, but it has to settle for the number 1 spot.

The ending hasn't got me all depressed, I liked it, but I woud have liked some changes.

I thought it was funny that the name of the final stage of the Gurren Lagann, Tengen Toppa, is the name of the series.

Final thing

23itmr8.jpg

World Destruction:

world_destruction.jpg

The six who destroy the world, it will debut on TV Tokyo on 7th July at 1:30 am

- It will be animated by Production IG's Studio 10, a new internal studio that previously worked on the Tsubasa Chronicle Tokyo Revelations OVA

- The anime cast list is as follows, Kyrie Ilnis: Mamoru Miyano, Molte Ashera: Maaya Sakamoto, Agan Mardol: Hiroyuki Yoshino, Li-ah Dragnell: Yu Kobayashi, Nadja Gref: Daisuke Ono, Toppi Topran: Toru Furuya.

World Destruction Anime Tralier

Yay maya sakamoto \o\

They're making a DS rpg out of it too

Watching TTGL as made me over react to everything now >.<

On to episode 7! the plots picking up!