Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, just watched the raw of Slayers Evolution-R episode one.

Possible Major Spoilers, don't read until you've seen it, but... about the Living Armour...

That's GOT to be Naga, right? I mean, the laugh, the style of the armour... there's no way it could be anyone else, right?? The second I heard that laugh, I was like "YEEEEAAHHH!"

It was different from
hughes died, if i remember rightly

But if you do watch it, it was great, but the changes were :shakehead

Only if you'd read the manga would you know though. I never read the manga and thought the whole series was awesome. I had always thought it followed the manga fully, it wasn't till sometime after seeing it all that I found out it was different after about half way-ish. Still my fav anime ever though.

Still haven't read the manga (though i'm not a manga reader anyway), but I'm looking forward to seeing the new anime where they do follow it.

Though I would still like to see them do something with the original anime universe and see what happened to Ed and Al after the film.

I was really upset when Hughes died, his funeral scene with his daughter asking what was going on and for them to wake up her dad was heart wrenching. Also cuz my own name is Hughes and this is the first time I seen Hughes used in an anime, i thought it was awesome...then they went and killed him :'(

Having watched Akira twice and pretty much remember all that happens I don't think that's really worth a purchase. I hope they don't go down the same route as other films, re-releasing old films on blu ray and it being a price quite extraordinary.

If they do a good job with it like they did Blade Runner, Akira is an almost instant buy. Also If ghibli did earthsea, I am pretty sure I have seen that on blu ray.

I tried watching the first two episodes of Akikan that just started airing (the girl in a can of melon soda) and it´s even more stupid then it sounds but it´s still funny and a bit creepy at parts.

Speaking of creepy the first episode of Maria Holic... I don´t know what to make of this.

Are they being serious with this? Because parts of it feel like they´re being serious but it´s too silly to be serious.

As far as I can see, crunchyroll only has shippuuden. And it's only subbed. And you can't download it to put on an ipod.

As ShadowV7 said, we do ask people not to link to torrents of licensed anime. But... it can be found pretty easily :/

or someone can pm me a link related to nothing in particular ;)

15 POUNDS PER SEASON?!?!? Fuck off...

I don't even like it that much, my friend just won't stop annoying me to watch it and I don't wanna sit in front of the computer all day to do it. I wanna put it on my ipod so i can watch it on the bus and stuff.

or someone can pm me a link related to nothing in particular ;)

15 POUNDS PER SEASON?!?!? Fuck off...

I don't even like it that much, my friend just won't stop annoying me to watch it and I don't wanna sit in front of the computer all day to do it. I wanna put it on my ipod so i can watch it on the bus and stuff.

You kidding? That's a good price for a full season. I had to pay that mucg for 13 episodes.

You're gonna have a really hard time finding a dub.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!