N-Europe

Battle Royale - Film4 - 11:10pm Tonight (Saturday)

The3rdChildren

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should always do what great films tell you do.... RUN DEMONMIKE04 RUN *note: slight reference to another film, 10 moviebuff points to the 1st person to get it*

Either Run Lola Run or Forest Gump I reckon. Ach well missed it, but I've seen it so many times before. It really is a remarkably good film, it's a shame that the sequel had so many problems and never reached the same peaks.

I wouldn't say BRII is totally awful, it had potential. It was just marred by so many problems, like the director dying halfway through filming (pretty major problem) and as a result the whole thing is under developed and feels rushed.

Ah ok, that must of sucked.

Has any one read the Tokyopop manga of Battle royale? I was considering getting it, but apparently its done in a different way than the original, rather it be from the students point of view, its done as a televised event. Is it worth getting?

Got the special edition double disc version from play .com for £6.99 last year. Although I had to send it back for an exchange since there was only one disc inside. But the film is class. I had BR2 but I promised it to someone so I'll be getting the double disc version of that too. But it also has a really catch ending theme.

I enjoyed BR2 now, i liked the hidden polictal messages and stabs at "that country" *cough*america*cough* Plus Nanahra was much cooler in the 2nd than the 1st

They werent exactly hidden political messages, It was fairly obvious who the film was aimed at.: peace: