Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to be/represent a store to buy from them. Private persons can't buy from them. That one of the reasons I got it so cheap.

Cool, insider tips!

Tho I have to admit I really hate it when a new console launches, because the game shops staff ALWAYS get theirs sun rain or wind.

I dont mind its a perk of the job and all, but when they openly brag about the fact to YOUR face?

Now thats just stupid, just a pity they are my only choice!

deffo cheapest by far!: peace:

Remember that those coupons could be disabled after too many users have used them for ordering really expensive stuff. This is quite common occurence so far I know. For example, I often use discount coupons that I can find from then on CD-Wow. Sometimes they don't work, because some users have abused them. Decide fast and act swiftly.

I'm a lucky person so I won't preorder. Milton Keynes isn't exactly a game loving savvy place. I didn't preorder a DS and I walked out with two on launch day, but then again that was march not a few days before christmas.

I'll have to reconsider my preorder stance.

Remember that those coupons could be disabled after too many users have used them for ordering really expensive stuff. This is quite common occurence so far I know. For example, I often use discount coupons that I can find from then on CD-Wow. Sometimes they don't work, because some users have abused them. Decide fast and act swiftly.

Also, note that the £30 coupon DOES NOT WORK if you want to pay by credit card. The 20% discount did not seem to apply either, the final total showed no reduction so I cancelled the order.

Ah well, it was worth a try. :) I'll wait for GAME or Gameplay.

like i knew someone who's preorderd a PS3 just to sell on ebay to make a profit. that's just taking the piss

Too the unlucky poor man that is selfish. Too the quick rich man, that is clever business, if I could afford one I'd pre-order a PS3 to sell on ebay.

Id lvoe to have my Wii cheaper, but im not getting the console fromt he web.

Im pre-ordering the Wii at Gamestation, because if i order online i wont be in when it arrives, and ill have to pick it up.

But im prii-ordering Excite Truck & Red Steel from Gameplay, as they'll arrive on time, be cheaper, and fit through the letter box.

Too the unlucky poor man that is selfish. Too the quick rich man, that is clever business, if I could afford one I'd pre-order a PS3 to sell on ebay.

I could afford a PS3 to sell on eBay. I still won't because I want gaming to be as affordable as possible. The PS3 is already crazy expensive, no one should have to pay double on eBay to get the console.

@ Retro-lover: Can I suggest you just get one game from Gameplay and get the other in a bundle with your Wii? The shop will no doubt have bundles and you'll save money on the game you get with the console, probably even over Gameplay's slightly lower price.

I could afford a PS3 to sell on eBay. I still won't because I want gaming to be as affordable as possible. The PS3 is already crazy expensive, no one should have to pay double on eBay to get the console..

Hey I want to be able to afford things, its not my fault people are stupid and are willing to pay double because they lack patience. Its good business and I see no problem with it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!