NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

No.. yeah.. I am a little slow in that respect. *grin*.

Its all part of the charm.

Wait.. GIRL?

ZOMG! ZERE IS A GIRL IN ZE FORUM?! CALL ZE POLIZE! MAN THE TURRETS! SHOOT TO KILL!

acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1160972893210.b.jpg

Just the cat for the job!

Bah, hang on- its discriminating against me because I have less than 15 posts! I say. Add the http and www to that to see its true beauty.

Bah, hang on- its discriminating against me because I have less than 15 posts! I say. Add the http and www to that to see its true beauty.

Yeah i dont know whats up with the discrimination against new members... anyway heres your pic

1160972893210.b.jpg

Sorry, we implemented the rule as quite a few people sign up purely to advertise their own website. I.e, they'd sign up, create a new thread, and would post a link to their own site, which is against the rules.

I went into My local GAME today, the lad behind the till stated there were so many preorders for Wii that they have fufilled their allocations for the year and beyond.

The bloke stated if you preordered one now, he wouldn't know when you'll get one!

The preorder book was totally packed. He stated it's very very popular and everyones going mad for it.

Nintendo is obviously onto a winner this time. :D

Funnily enough though, both my GAME and Gamestation DIDN'T know what 'Wii: play' was. Thankfully it showed up in GAME's preorder book, so i preordered Zelda and Wii:Play just as back-up.

:hehe:

Are you sure? After all, wouldnt the headline be 'WII PRE-ORDERS ON AMAZON SELL OUT BEFORE PRE-ORDERS START'?

Ha, it was something crap like: "There's Nin left"

Yeah i dont know whats up with the discrimination against new members... anyway heres your pic

<3.

Sorry, we implemented the rule as quite a few people sign up purely to advertise their own website. I.e, they'd sign up, create a new thread, and would post a link to their own site, which is against the rules.

Of course, thats perfectly understandable. To be honest I wouldn't call myself new exactly, I used to post occasionally when this place was known as Cube-Europe, as "Omi". Doubt any will remember me, though people like you Fierce_Link still ring a bell in my head, heheh. But then I went off gaming for a while, especially console gaming, and so stopped going. (Things such as World of Warcraft, and even [gasp] non-VG related stuff got in the way).

Really happy to see how successful this site has become actually.. and well, now I'm once again into Ninty and hyped about the Wii, I've remembered this place and started lurking a little. Decided to "break the deadlock" and post too.

I managed to get my Wii preordered with Amazon yesterday and it says that it will be dispatched today and will be delivered tomorrow or Friday.

What the hell...

Yeah, I've sorted it now.

It woulda been good if they didn't notice and it get dispatched then! (Not that I thought it realy would)

So does anyone know what price the remote and nunchuck is meant to be on Amazon if you were able to buy it cos the remote's £30 and nunchuck's £15 on Play but the games and stuff seem to be cheaper on Amazon? Jus wondering. I just ordered the nunchuck off Play and a WiiPlay seein as it's only a few £ more than a remote on its own.

Yeah, I've sorted it now.

It woulda been good if they didn't notice and it get dispatched then! (Not that I thought it realy would)

I doubt they'd be getting them that early, I do wonder when they will get them though, at work we usually get games on the Wednesday before, just wondering, surely thats the latest Amazon could get them to get them posted out in time for first class delivery orderers!

Wonder if games etc... will turn up earlier, they always seem to in shops in the US tis odd that... ah well only 2 weeks today!!!!

I doubt they'd be getting them that early, I do wonder when they will get them though, at work we usually get games on the Wednesday before, just wondering, surely thats the latest Amazon could get them to get them posted out in time for first class delivery orderers!

Wonder if games etc... will turn up earlier, they always seem to in shops in the US tis odd that... ah well only 2 weeks today!!!!

Well Amazon did a competition in the Sun. The people that win will get a Wii FOR the 6th. So they must be getting them at least a few days even before that. There should be no reason we won't get ours for launch.

Well Amazon did a competition in the Sun. The people that win will get a Wii FOR the 6th. So they must be getting them at least a few days even before that. There should be no reason we won't get ours for launch.

Yeah I know, I've just delivered a distrust of royal mail for some reason.

Games from Amazon at the earliest arrive on the release date, if you pay for the postage.

Games from Amazon at the earliest arrive on the release date, if you pay for the postage.

when you say paid for it you mean 1st class (hope its not express cant afford it)

when you say paid for it you mean 1st class (hope its not express cant afford it)

Yeah, I always opt for free postage and always get my games on the Tues after the friday release. My bro paid for shipping on GOW and his arrived release day.

Holy crap..My brother just rung Game to see if his Wii pre-order was alright because he didnt give in his address to get a confirmation, and it turns out that the Game he pre-ordered from (Theres 2 in my town, both less than 300 meters away from each other) is getting 35 Wii's but wont be doing midnight launch as its in the shopping center, whilst I pre-ordered mine from the one on the high-street.

So, 2 wii's for my house confirmed. Is nice.

Damn need to cancel my GAME online pre-order. Sent them a e-mail yesterday and they havn't responded yet.

Damn need to cancel my GAME online pre-order. Sent them a e-mail yesterday and they havn't responded yet.

can't you just do it on the site itself? forgive me if im wrong havnt used game for ages.

can't you just do it on the site itself? forgive me if im wrong havnt used game for ages.

Lol yes, yes i can. Consider it cancelled!

Am I right in thinking if Amazon have sold out of an item (or their allocations of them) they stop taking preorders? So for instance they have stopped taking orders on Monkey Ball, remotes and nunchuks? but not on Zelda so guessing they still have plenty of Zelda to sell? I preordered mine on the day I ordered the Wii, just don't wanna not have Zelda come day one!

do it in argos....woolworths( best place, they have loads of them left and will stop when they sell out) or any other electrical or all round goods store. gamestation can stille garantee one beofre christmas as well!!

And GS still don't know if your getting one at launch or not yet :heh:

I think it's fair to say if your number 1-10, you've got a Wii at launch.

I can't see Gamestation(s) getting less then 10 each.

:grin: