NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Hey guys just wondering if someone can tell me what number order I am in Game here is my receipt

dsc00123sv6.jpg

I would say your number 17, the serial number indercates what number you are, on mine it says 1003 and I was 3rd on the pre order form in Game.

I would say your number 17, the serial number indercates what number you are, on mine it says 1003 and I was 3rd on the pre order form in Game.

I'd go with that. I'm 1019 and 19th in mine!!

I'm not happy.

Argos keep telling me different things. I was told I would get mine ON the 8th and now some woman has just said I will be PHONED on the 8th to arrange delivery. :weep:

Yeah I believe that's the way it worls. My receipts serial number is1065 and I was told I was the 65th pre-order.

I saw a sign in Gamestation saying they do student discount on chart titles, hope this applies for the Wii, bust out my Uni Card. If i spend £300, £30 off could buy me another game. :P

Before I get too excited, I should really ask in store.

Apparently student cards wont get you a discount on hardware I think dabookerman mentioned at some point.

Serial number: 1004.

Woot!

Yeah I believe that's the way it worls. My receipts serial number is1065 and I was told I was the 65th pre-order.

mine says 0 what does that mean?

Guys, i've just checked my Gamestation pre-order receipt, and it says nothing about a serial number.

Does this mean it's first come first served?

Guys, i've just checked my Gamestation pre-order receipt, and it says nothing about a serial number.

Does this mean it's first come first served?

Gamestation have lists in store of peoples names, addresses and phone numbers i think. if you ring up they should be able to tell you where you are in the list.

Gamestation have lists in store of peoples names, addresses and phone numbers i think. if you ring up they should be able to tell you where you are in the list.

When i was getting my preorder, i got told i was number 61 on the list. I've then gone back into the store, weeks later, to ask whether i'll be confirmed one at launch.

Thing is, i haven't received direct confirmation through letters like you guys have. I wish i had, as it would put my mind at rest.

Gamestation arent doing confirmations I think, as it seems no one has gotten one. My safe bet is that its first come first serve, try ringing next week wednesday or thursday, see what the low-down is, if they wont confirm or say its first come first serve, get out yer tent, a few coffee's and set up camp.

Gamestation arent doing confirmations I think, as it seems no one has gotten one. My safe bet is that its first come first serve, try ringing next week wednesday or thursday, see what the low-down is, if they wont confirm or say its first come first serve, get out yer tent, a few coffee's and set up camp.

Cheers, man.

Well, it's only about a 15 minute walk for me to get to Gamestation. Will i really have to go to extreme measures like camping outside their store?!

Cheers, man.

Well, it's only about a 15 minute walk for me to get to Gamestation. Will i really have to go to extreme measures like camping outside their store?!

i live about 15 mins walk away too so i'm queueing up for about 5-6 hours before midnight-if i'm allowed. i'm gonna ring gamestation and ask.

i live about 15 mins walk away too so i'm queueing up for about 5-6 hours before midnight-if i'm allowed. i'm gonna ring gamestation and ask.

Why do you need to que for so long? Have you not pre-ordered?

My Gamestation had forms that had nubmers on them, then when they printed your receipt for your pre-order the guy wrote the number on my receipt and circled it. And thus creating a pre-order list. (Me being number 28).

Mine is 86 and I was told I was eighty something in the list.

Is there any way of finding out how many a store will recieve? I suppose I could ask them . . .

Why do you need to que for so long? Have you not pre-ordered?

i have pre-ordered but i'm well paranoid and i always do it- queued up for 8 hours before the DS so i could be the first to get one at midnight. yes i am insane.

Does anyone know if an "EFT" number is the same as a serial number, I've pre-ordered from Currys and before I say what my number is I'd like to make sure that it's not going to allow anyone who reads it to find out my credit card details.

No, you're the one who's paranoid.

Er guys what are you talking about. Please say gamestation isnt first come first serve. Im not camping out in staines thats for sure god damn thats just asking to be beating over the head with a hammer.

I hope to go to Manchester Fort for 7 or 8, just to be there maybe first in the queue.

I think it opens at 10. If they do a midnight luanch i will be ecstatic. Howeber if they do i will probably go into college later on in the day, and idont want to go into a mock exam thinking about Wii.

I'm 1002 onmy reciept. which might make me number 2 in the list, however im sure ive seen myself at the front of the book when i preorded games.

When i was getting my preorder, i got told i was number 61 on the list. I've then gone back into the store, weeks later, to ask whether i'll be confirmed one at launch.

Thing is, i haven't received direct confirmation through letters like you guys have. I wish i had, as it would put my mind at rest.

Gamestation still can't tell me if I'm getting one at launch. Although they did tell me that they were doing it first-come first-served for people who had preordered... I don't know what time I'm going at though, if I can drive, I'll be there before midnight, if I can't, I'll be there for it opening at 9.

Gamestation still can't tell me if I'm getting one at launch. Although they did tell me that they were doing it first-come first-served for people who had preordered...

Thats lame. Maybe I'll need to get there before 9pm.. bloody hell I didn't really want to wait for ages, I thought a pre-order was a pre-order, not a liceence to queue.

Gamestation still can't tell me if I'm getting one at launch. Although they did tell me that they were doing it first-come first-served for people who had preordered... I don't know what time I'm going at though, if I can drive, I'll be there before midnight, if I can't, I'll be there for it opening at 9.

What the... what a joke. I really dont get this they guy was like I think we can get you one but if its first come first serve why would he say that. Cmon gamestation this is bad :/

I'm 8th on the list at my GameStation. If I'm not there at the midnight launch, and they're doing this first come, first served thing, might that mean that I might not get one if I go in on Friday evening?