NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

W00T looks like most people got one who were trying.

those of us who didn't go out for a cup of tea anyhow (:P sorry couldn't resist)

Well I hope you get your one too! Im thinking if you preordered at toys r us you should be okay! :grin:

If im not mistaken, My Sister preordered at the exact same toys r us that I originally got my Gamecube from, so i hope it all goes well!

Ah man im still in disbelief! "the boy who picked his tea over his Wii" lol!

If im not mistaken, My Sister preordered at the exact same toys r us that I originally got my Gamecube from, so i hope it all goes well!

Ah man im still in disbelief! "the boy who picked his tea over his Wii" lol!

My dad randomly made me one so I got the luxury of a drink whilst ordering my Wii :p

My dad randomly made me one so I got the luxury of a drink whilst ordering my Wii :p

What games did you preorder with it? (Try not to hold the Zelda banner too high lol) or do you plan on buying the games seperately?

hmmm confusion reigns over the delivery dates, i preordered a copy of call of duty 3 aswell and it says:

but my wii says:

Same mate, but Zelda instead of CoD3.

I preordered the wii and COD3 for now, may cancel it though, can get staff discount at work,just its a couple of hours round trip and not working on the friday, so ordered something to keep me going till i go to work on the saturday.

think its maybe too late for zelda now...

What games did you preorder with it? (Try not to hold the Zelda banner too high lol) or do you plan on buying the games seperately?

W00T looks like most people got one who were trying.

those of us who didn't go out for a cup of tea anyhow (:P sorry couldn't resist)

Lol! A friendly boot to the balls there but a funny one that actually made me laugh lol.

Lol! A friendly boot to the balls there but a funny one that actually made me laugh lol.

lol cheers was worried you'd start f'ing and blinding! anyhow...cancelled my COD 3 order gonna go for Zelda instead, get others later at work.

I haven't ordered any games for any of the preorders I've placed. Games won't run out though will they? I mean like, I could just run to a local store on the 8th and 9th and pick up any launch game...?

I haven't ordered any games for any of the preorders I've placed. Games won't run out though will they? I mean like, I could just run to a local store on the 8th and 9th and pick up any launch game...?

yeah cors you can, i've read reports of there being tons of games in shops in america

Nooo I mean in the UK. I'd be damned if I was stuck with wii sports for the weekend lol

Games will be fine man in terms of availibility.. **puts a Teabag on a spoon and spoon-flicks it at Flameboy**

Nooo I mean in the UK. I'd be damned if I was stuck with wii sports for the weekend lol

yeah i was using US as an example, should have really said that!

EDIT: LOL cheers for teabag zero-seven there's another cup of tea left in this !:laughing:

I hope my mum managed to preorder one for me. I doubt she did, mind, as she said she wouldn't just sit there for an hour...

EDIT: LOL cheers for teabag zero-seven there's another cup of tea left in this !:laughing:

dont expect that to be the last one Flameboy! more shall get fired at ye! :hehe:

Games will be fine man in terms of availibility.. **puts a Teabag on a spoon and spoon-flicks it at Flameboy**

dont expect that to be the last one Flameboy! more shall get fired at ye! :hehe:

great I may never have to buy a bag of tetleys again!

great I may never have to buy a bag of tetleys again!

lol! I have a question maybe you (or anyone) could help me with... since my sister preordered from toys r us in store... Do you or anyone else know the common store policy's of when you find out if your getting one or not?

Ive never preordered from a store before, only online.

I don't think they do to be honest,well they didn't used to..i havnt used them for ages though

I havent pre ordered those yet but probably Zelda (obv) and either super monkey ball or rayman. Well def one of those three for launch. I also really want Red Steel aswel. Only problem is I dont get payed till around the 10th of next month and I only have £30 to spend this month now for going out otherwise Ill go into debt - Not good. I dont know how im going to last out the month with £30. So I dont know how im going to order any other games before I get payed next month. So just Wii sports for now me thinks, unless I can think up some solution...

give them a ring...

ehh, I thought they would of let me know alittle in advance (when they get their stock and check if your preorder is early enough on the list)

then again like i said, ive never preordered from a store before so i wouldnt know.

I havent pre ordered those yet but probably Zelda (obv) and either super monkey ball or rayman. Well def one of those three for launch. I also really want Red Steel aswel. Only problem is I dont get payed till around the 10th of next month and I only have £30 to spend this month now for going out otherwise Ill go into debt - Not good. I dont know how im going to last out the month with £30. So I dont know how im going to order any other games before I get payed next month. So just Wii sports for now me thinks, unless I can think up some solution...

Well since you could ask someone close to you if you could get a loan of money for 1 game since you get paid on the 10th of December, i mean its hardly long off or anything.

Either that or your solution is a street corner, a mini skirt and you in it lol! so id try someone close to you if you can somehow get a loan of money for a game if i where u.

Since when does 1st class take 3 days. I ordered from Amazon, dispatch date 11th (wtf?) and arrival date 14th-15th. Confusion reigns.

hmmm confusion reigns over the delivery dates, i preordered a copy of call of duty 3 aswell and it says:

but my wii says:

It could be that you're not getting one of the first batch of Wii's (Theres a second shipment a few days after launch... maybe you're getting one of those... The game however prob isn't as popular so you're getting that for launch... maybe.