Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Endless Ocean

Tellyn

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These nice shots, the co-op diving and the apparent use of SD card music has me salivating for this now. Can't wait to go swimming alongside the dolphins whilst getting some classical music seeping through my speakers. Or maybe some britpop whilst invstigating some ruins. Unique. It reminds me of an underwater Pilotwings. Without the gyrocopter obviously.

The co-op features could be interesting too. Chatting could be limited due to the limitations of a divers sign language . Or it could be handled in other unique ways...keypad input? Who knows. Either way, I'm suprised to see this appear all of a sudden. And apparently due for release in the not-too-distant future. I hope it makes it to these shores. Ecco could even guest star ;p

My Freeloader for the cube was only used for Animal Crossing (and some cheap US games)! I do think AC and the subsequent sales of AC:WW potentially changed the views of Nintendo on what Europe sees. I was suprised we got Doshin the giant though! I think most were so suprised it got left on the shelf...

Hopefully Nintendo have learnt their lesson in regards to NOT releasing 'bizzarro' games in Blighty. And the Wii needs all the original software it can get. Bring this game to Blighty please - and sooner rather than later! Nintendo release dates are still as messed up as ever afterall. We could see this in 2 years if Nintendo cannot translate "clown fish" into German. I'd buy this tomorrow if possible.

Guest Stefkov

This does looks very nice indeed. I'm not sure how online will work without voice chat but

01_6.sized.jpg

Maybe waving with the wiimote can wave in game?

Well. It doesn't seem like an RPG. Or a massively multiplayer game.

Just an online underwater explorer..

Good enough for me! :smile:

From the screens it looks like it'll just be based around discovering and collecting data on all the various sea life to fill up a chart (a la Animal Crossing), although it does seem to hint towards some kind of virtual pet aspect too on those screens with the floating hand. :hmm:

Either way it's likely to be one of the most relaxing games ever. icon14.gif

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!