Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commercial for the VMA's 2008. It made me giggle, how could it not. Britney, + Russell Brand + Random (real) Elephant in the background.

Her laugh is so contagious! Obviously Cliche but it has to be said "Britneys back, bitch"

Russell..Bown?

Pinch Me, I Like It

At 3:20, what game was that? Looked pretty cool.

That was Dance Maniax. Freakin love that game. My sister hadn't ever seen it until then so I had to make sure to show her.

It's made by the same people as Dancing Stage (or DDR for anyone outside of england)... Konami. They made a bunch of awesome games like this... look up Para Para Paradise sometime. Crazy fun game that's hella weird.

touche. all id have done is sit here and feel vaigly supirior to all in my path. that is, after all how i live my life normaly. still peadeling somthing as funny whn it isnt is wrong, you made me make this face:confused:

If I could decipher this post, the world would be a better place. But I can't.

Sorry.

If I could decipher this post, the world would be a better place. But I can't.

Sorry.

its not top hard, i'll take you through by the hand.

firstly, i admit that it being a waste of 4 mins is hardly a major problem, as all id have done with the time is sis and feel superior to outhers.

(which is how i spend my life)

i then go on to say that saying somthing is funny when it isnt is worng, and it makes me do :confused: that face.

any further questions?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!