N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new high score is of 55646 with all 3 wishes.

1267265750601i.png

Gah, lately, Rapidshare is always overloaded for me.

Yeah that has been happening a lot to me too, thankfully not this time. I'm trying to upload it to MegaUpload but its not collaborating.

Edit: Here http://www.mediafire.com/file/myinvkffzzm/Erasure_-_Always.mp3

Edited by Shino

I'm just back to re-iterate; the unicorn game is in my top ten things I've ever seen on the internet.

Such a powerful experience. Fuck Avatar for immersion in amazing, visual worlds.

I actually cried out "Yes! I can fly!" in genuine joy when it was going almost too fast.

I know...I needed to sneeze and felt like crying instead.

My highest score is 30,000 something. I reached the farthest I'd ever got and was like "Yes! Not Dying Toda-FUUUUUUUUUUCK". Anyone else realise you can control the jump really well? i.e hold it down and the unicorn floats a little bit etc. Of course this is false sense of security cause if you hold it down you have less control if you're about smack into a rock.

Edited by Paj!

It is a very well thought game. Besides its good presentation with an 80s/early 90s cartoon theme and song (before everything was Japanese animation), that I think many of us can relate too, it has some subtle design details that make it that much better, like using butterflies to mark the start of a platform or the sound it makes before a star appears, and like someone already said, its really forgiving with its jump mechanic making it hard to fault the game for our failures.

New Highscore: 71862.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!