N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

Not anything funny, but this is an incredible photo! It's from Obama's inauguration, and it's actually one pic. Just zoom in, and you'll see what I mean (anyone with slow a slow connection might have to wait for it to refresh).

http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?auth=033ef14483ee899496648c2b4b06233c

That's awesome. I'm more in awe of how far you can zoom in, rather than it being a single photo...I felt like Harrison Ford in Blade Runner, that bit where he analyses those photos on his scanner thing.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Domjcg-True southern guy says:

check mah ownage in the funny thread

Ellmeister-Ell is a hero of war, yeah thats what I'll be, says:

yeh thought tos

True southern guy says:

:P

Ell is a hero of war, yeah thats what I'll be, says:

HA

beaten...

look above u

True southern guy says:

not so tiny posted that comic before u

True southern guy says:

because vg pulls it off better

True southern guy says:

wait

True southern guy says:

what

True southern guy says:

ARRRGH

OWNED :)

Domjcg-True southern guy says:

check mah ownage in the funny thread

Ellmeister-Ell is a hero of war, yeah thats what I'll be, says:

yeh thought tos

True southern guy says:

:P

HA

beaten...

look above u

True southern guy says:

not so tiny posted that comic before u

True southern guy says:

because vg pulls it off better

True southern guy says:

wait

True southern guy says:

what

True southern guy says:

ARRRGH

OWNED :)

*Whistles innocently*

I love the last panel in VGCats, even after all the bad stuff like having no zombies and not being able to jump, it can all be excused as a different gameplay and be overlooked, but when a photo journalist doesn't have a camera, how can they explain that?!

That's awesome. I'm more in awe of how far you can zoom in, rather than it being a single photo...I felt like Harrison Ford in Blade Runner, that bit where he analyses those photos on his scanner thing.

That is the impressive thing about it tbh. I just can't believe that one photo can have such a high quality. 1747 megapixels is just insane!

Oh, and lol at the VG Cats and Fanboys comics! :grin:

I just reminded myself why I never read Bash.org while in class.

http://bash.org/?874353

yetiamchosen: So the only part about this curse of recruiting potentials for the marine corps that isn't utterly miserable is fucking with the people that have already signed up. Now, we don't want to scare them off entirely, so we can't just sit there and be like, "You're going to die in bootcamp!" But we can be completely insane with each other in front of them, and let them draw that conclusion on their own. So we're told to take the poolees on a 1.5 mile run today. No staff nco's there, so we're like, "Fuckit. There's two recruits, there's eight of us ... four mile run." So we start running and I had just had a monster energy drink, the lo ball kind, which is red. That's a dumbass's recipe for disaster, but I really wanted one so I had one anyway. It dehydrates you, gives you cramps, and makes you puke. So we've been running like half a mile and without breaking pace I casually puke onto the side of the road, and keep running. Among marines this is normal behavior, so no one even says anything, but the recuruit is looking like, "Wtf, did that guy just puke without stopping?"

geekryan: lol

yetiamchosen: And he's like, "Dude! Are you alright!" I'm like, "KEEP RUNNING!" and I speed up a little bit, chuckling inside. And then it really hits me and I'm like, going full speed, just hurling all over the side of the road, wiping my mouth, running, hurling and he looks at the puke and he goes, "OH MY GOD ARE YOU PUKING BLOOD!"

geekryan: HAHAHAHA

yetiamchosen: And I go, "THAT'S NOT BLOOD IT'S CONFIDENCE AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!" And I just blast off like a little red streaming rocket ship. I look behind me and this kid seriously look like he's just about to piss his pants, like, "Oh my god, what the fuck have I gotten myself into?" I got up to the front and this marine looks at me and goes, "Were you really puking up blood?" I'm like, "No devil, it's monster," and he just laughs, he's like, "You're going to hell."

yetiamchosen: That's it. I was chuckling inside all the way home.

geekryan: that really is awesome

geekryan: I can't imagine how freaked out that recruit was

yetiamchosen: I hope he doesn't sleep well again until he gets to boot camp.

This is pretty decent, sorry if it's been posted before

http://www.nitrome.com/games/icebreaker/

And am I the only one who finds these to be pretty awesome?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uUFS1kuSYOY&

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nmZnh2Iongg

It's the little smiles and the "proud of myself" looks at his dad that tickle me

Can't embed this as it's been disabled for some reason

I also posted this in the other thread, but it's probably more appropriate here.

This page is absolutely brilliant. People post their own experiences with stupid, unfair, or just plain funny customers. Once you start reading them, it's hard to stop.

My all time favourite has to be this one. First time I read it, I literally ROFLMAO'd for about 5 minutes:

Paging Leonidas To The Front Desk

Hardware Store | New York, NY, USA

Customer: “Look! My friend told me I could get this type of hammer at your store! Now go get it for me!”

Cashier: “Sir, I already told you… we don’t have ANY hammers back here that aren’t already stocked on the shelves.”

Customer: “LOOK HERE. F**K YOU! I KNOW YOU’RE TRYING TO SAVE MONEY BY SWITCHING OUT YOUR STOCKS! GET ME THIS HAMMER!”

(At this point, I come to the front of the store, overhearing what’s going on; note that I’m the manager.)

Me: “Is there a problem?”

Customer: “Yes sir! Your employee here is not doing what I tell her to!”

Me: “Well, you need to calm down and understand that we don’t have what you’re looking for. So maybe you should go back to shelves and check–”

Customer: “F**K THAT!!! IT’S NOT THERE, OKAY?! YOU NEED TO F**KING GET ME WHAT I ASK FOR!”

Me: “That’s it. Get out of my store.”

Customer: “What? NO!”

Me: “Sir, get out, or I have to take you out.”

Customer: “Then do it!”

(I go around the counter and approach the customer. I yank him by his collar & drag him to the door.)

Me: “Now, then… you wanna apologize and maybe come back in?”

Customer: “No! I just want my hammer! God, what is this madness?!”

Me: *puts the customer down*

Customer: *confused* “… What is it?”

(I turn back to the cashier, who nods in approval. I then turn back to face the customer.)

Me: “Madness? THIS! IS! SPARTAAAAAAAAA!” *kicks customer out of store and slams door*