Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big fucking deal. If you REALLY don't care about what I have to say, then you shouldn't really say anything about it. Not everyone has read what I posted, and the only reason I posted my link on this thread is because I believe it will be entertaining in some level, which others in the thread I linked to have clearly stated.

Logic phail at the end, there. If you posted the story on here, and you get generally negative reactions on here, what makes you think people on here will care about how much another forum orgasmed over it?

There's a difference between not caring about the subject matter and not being affected by it, or being able to observe or comment on it. But you're right - it's not that I don't care, as clearly I must care if I can be disappointed in your posts.

You're right. I can't do anything about what you post. My main gripe is just that you have already posted this in a separate thread. If you wanted to show off how cool teh responses were, that thread would've been better suited. I'm sure you'll return and say I've wasted too much time and effort on all this serious business.

Awesome 3D in-browser FPS game. I've had it in my bookmarks for ages, but I don't think I've actually shared it with anyone.

http://www2.rasterwerks.com/game/phosphor/beta1.asp

I've posted this in another thread, but I feel it belongs here more than anywhere else:

If you haven't already, change your Facebook language to Pirate. I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?language

47478386bw0.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!