NEurope

Why you fiend, I do believe it has! At least, I fully intended to post it. The same guys did a video about fire drills, I found it quite amusing lol;

Lol! Amazing!

OH MY GOD! THOSE ADVERT ONES ARE HILARIOUS.

Had to take my glasses off, my eyes are streaming.

I've submitted this joke to this competition:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=56176320960

Once upon a time, a young, somewhat naive bear was playfully chasing a rabbit through a thick, dense forest. Their little game of hide-and-seek came to a screeching halt when the rabbit tripped over a magic lamp, which unintentionally released a magical genie trapped inside it. The genie stretched his arms out, took a long, sickening yawn, and thanked the duo for saving him from his enchanted prison. As a token of his appreciation, he told them that he shall grant both of them three wishes each.

The bear decides to go first, and without hesitation asks the genie if he could turn all the bears in the forest into females, except for himself. The genie goes "so be it" and in the blink of an eye his wish was granted.

The rabbit gives it some thought, and then, very calmly asks the genie for a motorcycle helmet. The genie is somewhat confused at this unusual request, but grants the rabbit his wish anyway.

The bear frantically rubs his furry chin and goes "Screw this, I want more. I wish all the bears in THE COUNTRY to be female, except for myself!" The genie grants him his wish, and the bear starts squealing like a 16 year-old girl on her prom night.

The rabbit stands silent for a minute or two, then asks the genie for a motorcycle. The genie asks if the rabbit is fully aware that he's wasting his wishes, and the rabbit says "just give me my damn bike already." And so the genie grants him his second wish.

Now feeling a lot more intense about his third and final wish, the bear gives it some reaaaally deep thinking; muttering to himself and weighing options and possibilities. All of a sudden he goes "You know what? FUCK IT. I wish ALL THE BEARS IN THE WORLD TO BE FEMALE, EXCEPT FOR ME!" The genie gives the bear a dirty, confused look and asks him if he's sure that this is what he wants. The bear nods frantically, and his final wish was granted.

"So, what're you gonna do with your last wish?" said the genie to the rabbit. The rabbit doesn't respond. Instead, he very slowly, very calmly puts on his new motorcycle helmet, gets on his motorbike, starts the engine, and takes one long look at the exstatic bear next to him. He slowly stretches his arms across the handlebars, then looks up at the genie before driving off, saying:

"I wish this bear was gay."

The scalp?

no, the bit your hair all sort of fans out from, you know, when you get your hair wet, theres like a patch thaqt all the hair moves away from, like the origen of the hair.

no, the bit your hair all sort of fans out from, you know, when you get your hair wet, theres like a patch thaqt all the hair moves away from, like the origen of the hair.

The crown.

Ahhh, very nice! I recently caught up on all my fanboys, as I hadn't read it for aaaaaaages(at least a year, maybe two or more). Amusing comic, I don't know what the last panel's mocking, I just thought the CAD one was interesting to see.

Also, any Pikmin fans out there, a rather cool looking mod for something, think it's half life, something to do with gmod? I don't know, you don't need to, just appreciate;

Eddy Wally. Belgium's Pride, the Voice of Europe. You won't understand him, but don't worry, neither do I.:p

Ahhh, very nice! I recently caught up on all my fanboys, as I hadn't read it for aaaaaaages(at least a year, maybe two or more). Amusing comic, I don't know what the last panel's mocking, I just thought the CAD one was interesting to see.

The last panel is mocking Rugrats. :) Tommy the baby is holding his dead friend Chuckie.

rugrats.gif

It's a good comic I shall read more of fanboys.

Haha! Winness Cakes. :bowdown:

Not really funny but pretty cool: