NEurope

Damned supergrunch edited my post, and I can't be bothered finding the site again! lol

Damned supergrunch edited my post, and I can't be bothered finding the site again! lol

I quoted you and he hasn't edited that, yet.

I quoted you and he hasn't edited that, yet.

No, I decided that anyone stupid enough to still click the link after all that deserves to be rickrolled. :heh:

Real-life Rick Roll! That is awesome, imagine how surprised you'd be! (be better if rick knew the lyrics and they brought in a crappy stereo for background music but it was still incredible.)

One reason not to date your colleagues.

Why is the PS3 XMB on the tv behind the singer?

I don't think this has been posted yet. :heh:

Why you fiend, I do believe it has! At least, I fully intended to post it. The same guys did a video about fire drills, I found it quite amusing lol;

"You know, I'm a sensible sort of bloke-"

"No you're not, you're a poor man's Neil Morrison!"

"-The odd credit card there-"

"That's laundry you tit."

"Bras without the fumbling-"

"Ad breaks without the pricks."

:heh:

That first video was absolutely hilarious, I've criticised most of those adverts when they were out, too. Too bad the didn't have that one in where the woman is filming a home video of her husband talking to the loan company about football.

EDIT:

Watched the second video, I must have commented on 8/10 of adverts shown on those videos in the past. Especially Nadine Bagott.

You wanna see his episode and mockup of the apprentice style game shows, is pretty hilarious. I caught it on tv aaaages ago, might try and find it online...

Ah the classic brooker, I think someone posted those vids but I loled at them the first time. Needless to say my mum didn't.

Probably posted but I loled:

Not sure if that's working so:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IiWZUgZ0Qg0

witness the birth, of a GOD!

reminds me of when i threw a bouncy ball off the wall in my student house, it rebounded at an angle and hit on of the girls directly on the patch of her head were the hair all grew away from. (difficult to explain) me and her bf loved it. she less so. anouther guy comes down and i excitedly tell him, throw it again, and it does the exact same him, exact same spot. laugh even harder, bf may have pissed with amusment. girl was near tears.

i went for number 3. it worked. i was the happiest ie ever been, then vowed never to do it again, the girl was clearly not enjoying it as much as me. (story of my life)

on the patch of her head were the hair all grew away from. (difficult to explain)

The scalp?

"I am addicted."

"No, you am a dick-head."

:laughing: extremely funny!

The music in the ball cup video, where is that from? I recognise it, but I can't remember from where.