NEurope

Question....what is it about my accent, and what does it sound like to you?

It's like speaking to God himself.

So can knowing the difference between plural S and possessive S. ;)

Seriously....d'y'wanna stop with the funzies! You've been hilarious all week. :heh:

You're steppin' on Moogle, EEVIL and I's turf.

:bowdown:

Silly Kotaku. :p

Desz over on Cheap Ass Gamer recently posted a blurry snapshot of what appears to be an internal Microsoft memo dealing with an Xbox 360 name change.

The memo, seen above, appears to suggest that this particular, model I suppose, of the Xbox 360 was once codenamed Xbox Xbox Lean or Xbox Granite and that the final name should be Xbox Pure.

I'm also intrigued by the comment that "metal plates" have been disregarded. Judging by the codenames and final name, it seems to suggest that this would be a stripped down version of the Xbox 360. Could this be Microsoft's answer to Sony's slim line of consoles? Are we soon going to be seeing a new, thin 360 with only disc-based game support and no harddrive? I'm sure, if this rumor is true, we will be finding out in the next month.

XBOX's New Name? [Cheap Ass Gamer]

UPDATE: It appears that this rumor story could be CAG throwing their credibility out the window as part of a contest. Kotaku''s decision to run rumors is always based on the credibility of the site and the information contained within it. In the past CAG has proven to be a reliable site, having broken a number of stories through apt reporting. It appears that may no longer be the case.

Seriously....d'y'wanna stop with the funzies! You've been hilarious all week. :heh:

You're steppin' on Moogle, EEVIL and I's turf.

:bowdown:

I am honestly honoured. :blush: But I could never compete with the Grandmasters of Funzies in here. I was probably just having a good week. :)

----------

Original theatrical trailer for The Bourne Ultimatum (for comparison with the video below)

The Waldo Ultimatum

lol, at the Sony video above, wonder who was in charge of the music that day, haha

Anyway, here is the 2nd video from my little road trip last week

3rd and final video of my road trip series from last weekend