NEurope

I love the one in the middle where the guy swings round the sign, puts the jeans on and continues walking. :D

The last panel is mocking Rugrats. :) Tommy the baby is holding his dead friend Chuckie.

It's a good comic I shall read more of fanboys.

Haha! Winness Cakes. :bowdown:

Not really funny but pretty cool:

Fanboys used to be awesome, but then it stopped updating for aaaages. As for the last panel, I thought it was Rugrats mixed with some other pop culture reference I was missing, but meh. That trouser thing was awesome! The stop sign, back flip, swing and fence jumps all being totally brilliant. I'd love to have been there along the way as such an idea formulates and slowly comes together lol.

Fanboys used to be awesome, but then it stopped updating for aaaages. As for the last panel, I thought it was Rugrats mixed with some other pop culture reference I was missing, but meh. That trouser thing was awesome! The stop sign, back flip, swing and fence jumps all being totally brilliant. I'd love to have been there along the way as such an idea formulates and slowly comes together lol.

Hmm, yeah now that I think of it there is probably another reference aside from Rugrats in it. I recognise that sort of scene but I can't place my finger on it! That willl bug me. :p

I would have loved to have been there too as I love it when crazy ideas suddenly appear from nowhere but at the time you are like this is a great idea! as it usually involves something stupid, fun and slightly dangerous. :D But then for me it usually goes wrong...

Or fails to be as good as I hoped it would be. :)

Oh dear god..quite possibly the worst singer (let alone on Rock Band) ever?!

Oh dear god..quite possibly the worst singer (let alone on Rock Band) ever?!

He's a little...special, right? Sweet jesus, my ears are ringing.

Fanboys used to be awesome, but then it stopped updating for aaaages.

And aside from that, none of the recent comics had the kind of continuous story and character development that made the comic great. That was the reason it was a good comic. The one-off jokes we're getting now, while still somewhat funny, just don't have the same charm.

And aside from that, none of the recent comics had the kind of continuous story and character development that made the comic great. That was the reason it was a good comic. The one-off jokes we're getting now, while still somewhat funny, just don't have the same charm.

Well put. I was trying to figure out myself why it seemed to have lost its charm recently.

I suggest everyone checks out Slackerz. Unfortunately it only updates every Tuesday but the art style and the jokes, I find, are great.

*thanks VG Cats for the sponsored link that made him stumble upon it :D*

I know it has existed for some time now - and it has probably already been mentioned in here - but I've only just recently seen the Parody Rangers series. Dear God, that's hilarious! I know, I know, I have a strange sense of humour. I love randomness. :)

why3serious.gif

horse460a_1012172c.jpg

The young filly needed to be freed from the tree after curiosity got the better of it and it wedged its head between separate sections of the trunk.

The horse, called Gracie, was unable to free itself and could have been in danger were it not for a passer-by who was able to come to the rescue after he heard the horse whinnying .

Jason Harschbarger, a neighbour in the town of Pullman, West Virginia, USA, arrived at the scene which resembled the image of Winnie the Pooh getting stuck in the honey tree.

Mr Harschbarger collected his tools and was able to carefully set the horse free by using a chainsaw to slowly cut the wood around its neck.

However, before he did so, he was able to take a few photographs.

Fortunately for Gracie, she was able to escape her ordeal with only a few minor injuries and, according to Mr Harschbarger, is on the road to recovery.

Following his rescue operation, Mr Harschbarger told a local television station: "She has a few cuts on her face and ear.

"Last I heard her jaw was a little dislocated but I think it is healing up and she can eat on her own again."

It remains unclear why Gracie put her head into the gap.

"WTH" :o