What did you get in the post today?

I got:

-Lunar DS (Crap)

-FFVII AC OST

-Mahoraba Heartful Days "Daijin" Single

newcds3de.jpg

Post your... er... post!

Fuck all as usual :(

But i should be getting Metal Gear Snakes revenge on the NES, in the post anyday now :D

well the LAST thing I got in the post would be a bank statement. Before that a rejection letter from Sussex Stationers (enclosed was MONAY), before that was an issue of GamesTM. Next one must be due soon..

I got a Bank Statement for Barclays. Plus some loan company offering me a loan...went straight in the bin. Not very exciting mail I must admit.

got nothing today waiting for two dvds and thats it till mario kart ds comes out or i decide to buy some more dvds

hmm,

The Wash, Menance 2 Society and Dont be a menance to south central while drinking your juice in the hood, all dvd's

more to come tomorow :) FG movie at last :D

Random university propaganda, and that's about it really.

I would have normally just quoted and posted, but the character limit is holding a gun to my head, forcing me to type...

nah, FAMILY GUY movie, like 20 days til its out here, so i imported it to save the wait, dont agree with piracy so i stil aint seen it yet, duno just the way i am

NOTHING!!!

I was dissapointed. AWDS should come tomorrow, thought it might come today. Also should get JUMP & Naruto for DS this week. AND maybe Sonic Mega Collection tomorrow XD

Jump Superstars came today, the language barrier is rather troublesome what with the koma and all, but its mighty fun to play though. Donkey konga 2 from Stars Catalogue should arrive soon too.

i got some shit from ucas this morning, but tomorrow, i should be getting a pretty rainbow guitar strap and some cool japanese movies :) and i got a parcel this morning, but it was too big and it needed to be signed for but nobody was in, but i can go and collect that tomorrow, so it shall be a good parcel day

Lunar DS and some crap from work in a big box that I havent bothered to open yet. Where is my Band Bros expansion and Lost in Blue??

________

Buy cheap vaporizer

Edited by Johelian

Nothing, Although I should get Lunar tomorrow since everyone else seems to have gotten theirs today.