N-Europe

European Wii event on Sept 15th

canand

NoE: blah blah blah marketing blah blah blah touch generations blah blah blah we can't afford to hire some extra translators to get the games out quicker even though we charge around twice as much as other regions (give or take value added tax)

Enough said.. don't get your hopes up.

Hate to agree (because i want launch details) but theres NO-WAY IN HELL, i'm getting my hopes up anymore!

I understand Nintendo has said they will talk about the Wii but it could be just announcing new games etc...

I'm getting ready to hear 'We will tell you the price and launch date, at a later time'.

If they say that, it's goodbye to a 2006 European launch!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm i seem to remember Nintendo talking about that they wasn't interested in a world wided release!! I hope thats not true, because they really need to get the Wii out over here ASAP.

Nintendo don't screw this over! Carpe Diem (what ever is it)

________

CUMSHOT VIDEOS

Edited by fex

Hopefully we'll get official trailers for the launch games; Zelda, Metroid, Excitetruck etc... they should be no more than 2 months away!

Launch date and pricing has got to be announced soon!

Some new game announcements and updates on all the other titles; Mario, SSBB etc...

The Launch date and pricing would be announced at the events

Well, I'm fairly confident that we'll get launch details this week. There's a lot of evidence pointing towards it. The 3 seperate press events for the 3 seperate territories; Iwata's daily "How we made the Wii" reports on the Japanese Nintendo site, which presumably finish on Thursday... and the lack of sand that's left in the metaphorical timer.

You may aswell get your hopes up. Or else we'll get them up for you!

Well i'm looking forward to thursdays conference as well, because new games could be announced there (which will obviously come out in Europe) so it's very exciting!

BRING ON Thursday and Friday!

:yay:

I like to know the times of the conference as well! :)

10:00:00 a.m. Friday September 15, 2006 in America/New_York converts to

12:00:00 Midnight Saturday September 16, 2006 in Australia/Melbourne

10:00:00 a.m. Friday September 15, 2006 in America/New_York converts to

02:00:00 p.m. Friday September 15, 2006 in GMT

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

c/o http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

midnight? oh man... i might be better off waiting until the morning. the conference goes for 6 hours, and there is no way in hell im staying up that last for that long, especially seeing as i only have dialup. this is the problem with australia existing in the future... bloody late nights!!!

might just get up early saturday and see whats cookin. if the news is good, ill probably have breakfast and then head across to the local shopping centre and preorder my wii.

New York event is 10am-4pm local time and London one is 12pm-6pm local time

so from a UK point of view

Thursday 2pm-8pm (US)

Friday 12pm-6pm (UK)

with Japan some point between Wednesday 1500 and Thursday 1400

are those times a range of the time they can start, or will they both be 6 hours long???

just checked that link above, apparently NY has daylight saving? so it'll actually be 1400, not 1500

"Daylight Saving Time is in effect on this date/time in America/New_York

Daylight Saving Time is not in effect on this date/time in GMT "

ofcourse that relies on that website being reliable