N-Europe

Clothes!

Charlie

What type of clothes is everyone into at the moment? Got any cool new shoes recently? You can even tell us what you're wearing at the moment if you want (I'm wearing boxer shorts and that's it :indeed: ).

My favourite clothes shop at the moment is The Officers Club. Everything in there is so cheap and it looks good too. Last week I bought a t-shirt (light blue with a weird pattern) and a white zip-up top with thing blue strips over the middle for £20 in total :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought some sweet clothes today!

I got a pair of Ben Sherman Jeans today for €21 :eek:, A Fred Perry hoodie for €35 :eek:, a pair of Mustang jeans for €30 :eek:, and a Diesel top for €20 :eek:

God Bless Sales!

Im waiting on a delivery of 4 Ralph Lauren Polo's too.

I love shopping! :D

Blue Diesel jeans, Red Wine coloured Rage Against The Machine T-shirt, sky blue boxers, dark blue, red and white socks and black steelies (boots to the uninformed). I usually always wear band T-shirts (KoRn, Slayer, Soulfly, RATM and and whatever else I buy next). Fuck fashion.

jeans, t-shirt, jog bottems if i can't be bothered, if its cold a grey or creme hoodie.

For any students out there, sports soccer do t-shirts in loads of colours, with a simple umbro sign on. their like £1.50 each. i have about 20 :D

@moria, does that t-shirt have like bits sewn onto it, aswell as the random blueness. if so i got it too, so good taste.

My favourite clothes shop at the moment is The Officers Club. Everything in there is so cheap and it looks good too.

*scrunchyface*

Cheap? Yeah. Looks good... nah. I just buy accessories from there, socks, gloves and that. And will buy a hat when I start painting but as far as actual clothes.

Anywho, River Island, H&M, Next and Burtons sometimes, I always browse round TK Maxx but rarely buy. I miss NYC.

I buy all my clothes from very cheap places. I used to get expensive brand name hoodies, hats, jeans, belts, shirts.... Now I only pay a lot of money for shoes. I like to browse skateboarding catelogues for special edition trainers and blow £80 on them. I guess that's why I don't have much left for anything else :p All my jeans used to be full of huge tears... then it became a trendy thing so I started taking extra care with my jeans and actually patched one pair up.

Now I just wear whatever fits. Plain or striped shirts, polo-necks, nearly always wear a hat because I have medium/long hair that I can't be bothered to tidy, jeans that sit on my hips and crumple on top of my decrepit shoes (I have to make them last at said price, so I wear them every day for about 2 years) and a black or olive green shirt/jacket up top if it gets chilly.

I bought my 5 last items of clothing from:

Tesco

Matalan

Mono (basically, a thrift store)

Some punk website I forgot the name of

and a hat from Camden market :grin:

I buy the majority of my things from Next and Burtons. I occassionally have a look in Topman, but i don't think that the store does that many things that i like.

There's a shop in Brighton called Xtreme, and it sells Hurley and Rip Curl stuff. Quite expensive, but bluddy worth it.

I have quite a stock of Threadless t-shirts, but other than that most of my clothes are differing surf brands — Headworks, Animal, Quicksilver, etcetera. I'm not that bothered by brands, really, it's just that there are so many surf shops here it's easy enough to get clearance stock and all that kind of thing.

I tend to shop at River island, top-man, tk max etc. I actually get given T-shirts as presents quite often, I am wearing a T-shirt my sister got for me, which I think is quite nice. Other than that I wear jeans, and I got these really nice pair of black ben sherman shoes, for about £50 in a sale at some department shop. When it gets cold, I wear a black wool/cashmire oversuit coat which I got for £150 in a half price sale, which I though was a great deal.

Guest Jordan
Most of the time I can be seen wearing a Diesel Jeans and some T-Shirt, either a Quiksilver one a plain white or a black that says SWAT.

I recently got new shoes I was looking out for some time now as the old ones are totally worn out.

Nike-Air-Tn-Black.jpg

Have those exact ones, just in all black.