RedShell

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Oh, oh, my turn.

I had one great sign before (made by Coolness Bear, if im not mistaken), i want another one, this time with 4 Anime's (i don't know if its possible in your skills, but at least i would like that), my 4 favourite Anime's, to be exact, okay, here it goes:

Sig Text: Maase

Theme: One Piece|Death Note|Code Geass|Soul Eater

Extra Text:

Size: 500 x 150

Shape: Regular rectangle

Colour scheme: Red (One Piece)|Black (Death Note)|Blue (Code Geass)|Darkish Green (Soul Eater)

Fonts: D'oh, i am useless in Fonts xD, well, Comic Sans is fine, i guess

Images to use:1 (Only face, One Piece)|2 (Only Upper Body with Candy included, Death Note)|3 (Everything in the Image, Code Geass), 4 (The teeth, Soul Eater)

Style: Well, its pretty much explicit in what i told before, i would like the Sign to be divided by 4, in the first window, there would be One Piece, in the second window, Death Note, third window, Code Geass, and fourth window, Soul Eater.

Its without any doubt, the most challenging sign i ever gave anyone, but i really do love these animes, and i don't understand anything about photoshop.

I will pretty much wait a long time for the sign, so i give time to the one who actually wants to do this mess to think (if there's something to think, im not experienced, i don't know if we need to think to use Photoshop, but whatever)

Thanks in advance, and please, if you have free time to waste, do it for me :P

Anyone??? ;_______;

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!