N-Europe

Matt gives us another hint...

Goron_3

Anyone who has listened to IGN's Wii-kly review will hear Matt giving us another big hint for a Wii game which will be announced at the Leipzig Games Convention. He says (not quoted EXACTLY, but you get it :awesome: )

At the games convention, you'll see...How do I say this...Well, whilst being vague, you're gonna start seeing some exclusive games for PS3 and 360 making their way to the Wii.

Anyone got any ideas what it good be? I seriously doubt it'd be something like Assassins Creed, so what else? Rainbow Six?

Other things mentioned include a possible delay of Metroid Prime 3, Star Wars Wii (Apparantly we need to wait atleast a year) and No Dragon Quest Wii at Launch.

Hype away!

Matt's just the same as all the people who post things here like Insider and BigTac. He's just making things up that are very possibly true that anyone could (and has) guess.

You took the words right outta my mouth.

If i'm honest, i hope this doesn't turn out to be true. Purely for the fact that there will be hundreds of thousands of Nintendo fans across the world crying out "MATT LIED! NINTENDO LIED!"

You took the words right outta my mouth.

If i'm honest, i hope this doesn't turn out to be true. Purely for the fact that there will be hundreds of thousands of Nintendo fans across the world crying out "MATT LIED! NINTENDO LIED!"

*remods moria*

:heh:

Why does no one here trust Matt? He's a famous industry insider with tons of connections, you cant doubt that I mean he's a games journalist who goes to tons of events and has done since the N64 era, it's obvious it's true he does have "connections" at least, he's like one of the biggest Nintendo journalists there is.

Anyway yeah he didn't say the next gen systems, he just said like "other consoles" which could easily mean stuff like Super Paper Mario or maybe even games that were in development for PS2, GC or Xbox, although of course I would HOPE it was 360 or PS3 titles.