N-Europe

Harvest Moon Wii: First scans

khan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

OMG! ive been waiting for some news on this game for ages!

I hope they change it from the cube version though, i love Harvest moon but i have to say that the cube version went too slow, and i couldnt be bothered. hopefully this is more like the handheld versions.

Sounds very interesting and the Harvest Moon games or great (Or at least Back to Nature ps1 is, still the only one I've really played) but I dunno about all the Wii remote stuff. It sounds like it'd be interesting for a bit, but what about when you're doing the same action like 50 times in a row?

At the very least though this seems to have a more appealing art style to me than the 2 Gamecube games, so that has me a bit more interested.

Guest Stefkov
Better Scans

One

Two

nice, thanks for that, can see those mini pictures of the character showing what to do with the wiimote.

I just hope they dont do the slow time play for the game.like i think AWL was every hour is 5 minutes or something, but it went really slow.

i'd never played any of these games until AWL, and i have to say i loved it! was so relaxing and took over my life for a few months until AC arrived on the cube. in AWL, every 22 minutes equated to a full day (but longer if you didn't sleep your character) in the game did it not from what i can remember, so i don't think that's too slow for a home console version. i can understand a handheld moving faster but i liked the pace.

the second one of the GC games doesn't appeal, looks like a step backwards if you ask me, but this one looks great! the wii is shaping up as a real power horse compared to what they made it out to be!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stefkov

wow this went down quick. anyhoo i was just looking at some site and found these which were taken from another site:

7ecc874967215b3892a68b4b804de082.jpg

absolutely loving it.

It looks pretty great doesnt it!

I didnt think AWL was that great (I had high expectations!) and its looking like I wont have the time for Magical Melody but Im definitely up for this. I got hooked on the GameBoy Color game... and its probably the worst Harvest Moon there is...?

The control should be good though and if theres enough events and festivals then this could and should be a must buy.