Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Collectables!

oh god its rare?! i had one of those (the super mario world one) as a kid

i think it got given away/sold at a car boot sale

If it helps, I've been using mine as a pen holder and I put the lid to the side of it. It has now gone missing. I am annoyed.

I used to have one of these:

1338989354999.png

You could play a version of Mario Kart on it (before actual Mario Kart came out) and it was awesome. Worth about £70 nowadays apparently. Hopefully I'll find it in the attic somewhere.

Edited by Goafer

2inch5_figure_assortment_L-590x442.jpg

Omygosh, those could be so awesome!

I want Link and Zelda. And Samus. And Donkey Kong. And Fox. And Captain Falcon.

And then... I'll have no money. And be forced to hide half my room whenever I invite ladies over.:red:

• 2 weeks later...

Here´s one of the official promo pics:

b1171b6c4b2b0257475990827581105c.jpg

He comes with all 3 starter Pokémon, among other things.. Unfortunately, it appears he´s an exclusive, you can only get him at Japanese Pokémon stores, or Amazon.co.jp´s online Pokémon store, and they don't ship figures internationally it seems. I´m not going to let that stop me from getting him though. Looks like this will be the first time I´m going to use a proxy or forwardibng service.

Here´s one of the official promo pics:

b1171b6c4b2b0257475990827581105c.jpg

He comes with all 3 starter Pokémon, among other things.. Unfortunately, it appears he´s an exclusive, you can only get him at Japanese Pokémon stores, or Amazon.co.jp´s online Pokémon store, and they don't ship figures internationally it seems. I´m not going to let that stop me from getting him though. Looks like this will be the first time I´m going to use a proxy or forwardibng service.

Pre orders open for this tomorrow. I'm going to contact a few friends over the week and see who will able to take delivery of it for me and relay it. Tenso is a good service if this option isn't available for any one though!

As for Nintendo collectibles, I'm not sure if I've posted this here before, but here's my pride and joy:

1850_113490575719_3445_n.jpg

They´re back in stock at Amazon, so anyone who wants to get it for probably the best price you´re going to get, has another chance now. I just ordered mine, hope everything works out with the forwarding, haha. Kind of scary :p.

Pre orders open for this tomorrow. I'm going to contact a few friends over the week and see who will able to take delivery of it for me and relay it. Tenso is a good service if this option isn't available for any one though!

As for Nintendo collectibles, I'm not sure if I've posted this here before, but here's my pride and joy:

1850_113490575719_3445_n.jpg

Bloody hell dude! SEALED POKEMON BLUE?!

How weird - I came here to ask you guys your opinion on something.

I am having an eBay clear out and am selling some shit. One thing I found I had which I had almost forgot about, is this:

IMG_20140531_195124_zps81b12ec1.jpg

Now. I whacked it on eBay earlier having been torn with whether to keep it.

It's been on ebay for like 2-3 hours and is on £75. :o

Would you guys sell it, or keep it? I can withdraw the auction, it doesn't end until Tuesday but I just wondered what y'all thought.

Could do with the money lol, but if you guys think it's a foolish move then...

tumblr_m931lgSEH51qzuqe9.jpg

: peace:

You could look at it as this;

- What is it doing right now?

- Do you display it?

- How much do you care about it?

and then

- You can get mad dollar for it.

- You can make someone happy as they really want it.

- Pokermanas.

Very true.

I guess it hasn't done anything for the last 3 years other than sit in a bag under my bed!

I was just thinking more whether it'd be worth more later on (inevitable, I know) and whether I should keep it to reap the monetary rewards later. #moneyhungry :heh:

But I dunno, maybe I will just sell it.