NEurope
Ashley

Birthday Threads (ie Pimp Your Birthday Thread)

In themselves, birthday threads are fine. Some people are complaining that its cluttering up the boards but I am getting rid of them a few days after they appear. I still believe it is nice that everyone has their own thread.

Anyway, starting threads for members who clearly don't post here at all is just SPAM at the end of the day. Granted if a well-known member has a birthday, and shares it with lesser-known or somewhat-inactive members then one thread for them all is alright. But for members who don't post here, well they won't see the thread, and thus the thread is pointless.

You mean we can't scroll to the bottom of the forum, check who's birthday it is and make a topic wishing them a hapyp birthday knowing full well they don't come here anymore?!

Dang. What a shame.

As long as you make a thread for my birthday everything will be grand

29th of August please take note :kiss:

As long as you make a thread for my birthday everything will be grand

29th of August please take note :kiss:

Yeah, it's soag's 40th too! So no one forget!

I've got about 5 months to make myself well known enough for my own birthday thread.

Mine's 1st September, im in tenerife but i get back here late that night.

Im not hinting, but it'll be interesting to see if i get one or not.

I've got about 5 months to make myself well known enough for my own birthday thread.

You'll get one based on your cyber sex antics alone.

I swear I never had a birthday thread and I've been around here and C-E about two years now.

They only really became "in" the last few months, or people could just overlook your birthday because it is around Christmas.

not to worry ramar ive been a member on here and c-e for around four yrs and no birthday thread for me might be because i hardly post tho :blank: :blank:

not to worry ramar ive been a member on here and c-e for around four yrs and no birthday thread for me might be because i hardly post tho :blank: :blank:

Snap! Although now I post a bit more.

It's well over midnight, so it's official.

I am officially 20 years old.

My adolesence is gone, fluttered away. A life of mortgages, waiting in line for forms, complaining about the music kids listen to, the 9-to-5 and waxing nostalgically about my childhood days.

*sniff*

I need a hug.

It's well over midnight, so it's official.

I am officially 20 years old.

My adolesence is gone, fluttered away. A life of mortgages, waiting in line for forms, complaining about the music kids listen to, the 9-to-5 and waxing nostalgically about my childhood days.

*sniff*

I need a hug.

...you've got your own thread, f00.

Bloody hell, I have my own thread!

Such ego stroking pleases me.

Theres a joke waiting to happen....

Today is my Birthday. I am now 22 years old.

I bought my self

-The Hills Have Eyes (original verson)

-Creepshow 2

-Metroid Prime

-Animal Crossing (Gamecube)

Feb the 28th :-o

................................................................................................................................omg, only 6 months and 8 days till my bday :D

mine will probably be lost in amongst the christmas threads too, but hey its 21st december, the shortest day of the year... always a pain as a child that! birthday parties had to end earlier darn it!

plan to "do" something for my bday this year, as i turn 30 next year and refuse to let that be the next big one, so from now on 29 is a milestone birthday people!!