NEurope
Ashley

Birthday Threads (ie Pimp Your Birthday Thread)

Major party last night, bit of a sore head and I missed my first lecture today. Dinner with the family on Friday (tomorrow right?) night and then heading out again on Saturday. :)

Happy birthday conzer! 21, another milestone birthday you doing anything special?

Just curious, why do you consider 21 a milestone?

Just curious, why do you consider 21 a milestone?

It's when you're considered to be a full adult, I guess it goes back to when the voting age, etc was at 21.

I suppose it isn't really a milestone anymore as everything has been lowered to 18, but people still feel that you're not a full adult until 21. you are, afterall, still a teenager at 18

It's when you're considered to be a full adult, I guess it goes back to when the voting age, etc was at 21.

I suppose it isn't really a milestone anymore as everything has been lowered to 18, but people still feel that you're not a full adult until 21. you are, afterall, still a teenager at 18

Yeah, i always considered 18 the full adult milestone. 21 is just another year like 22.

WOOHOO!!!! My birthday today as well but, it's not showing up at the bottom of the topic page.

my bday is on the 8thof november. Hope to be like 'wow that's dratoon posting again, I'm gonna be the first put up his birthday post' before th 8th.

21 is the age when you can become an MP, so yeah it's kind of a milestone.

Only 9 more days until my 17th!

12 more until my 16th. I don't know whether I should do anything. I don't usually do much (maybe just a meal with family or something) as I'm not the sort of person who gets excited about birthdays and such. Could you guys recommend something to do?

12 more until my 16th. I don't know whether I should do anything. I don't usually do much (maybe just a meal with family or something) as I'm not the sort of person who gets excited about birthdays and such. Could you guys recommend something to do?

Go out with mates and get pissed?

Wooo underage drinking...

Drinking alcohol at 16 is legal (I think), only buying it isn't. So if you or your mates have a cool older sibling...

Man, I've been drinking since I was 12 (or 8, if you wanna count that encounter with the bottle o scotch that was left unattended by my friends dad :heh:)...and there ain't a thing wrong with me...is there?? =S...

Just don't go near that pussy WKD shit. Unless you're a woman. Or gay.

Of course it's not legal to drink when it's not legal to buy, that's ridiculous. If the drinking age is 18, that doesn't mean you can drink when you're 16 if someone else buys it for you.. Obviously.

In Germany the drinking age as a whole is 16 though.

In England it is legal to drink provided you are above 5. However, there are all kind of extra fallbacks and stuff.

Just don't go near that pussy WKD shit. Unless you're a woman. Or gay.

The taste of WKD is fine, the shedload of Taurin isn't.