NEurope
Ashley

Birthday Threads (ie Pimp Your Birthday Thread)

Today is my Birthday! (20th Dec)

I'm 21, I received some nice presents, got zelda, and a Wii on monday.

So it's been pretty sweet. And I got myself a wireless router too, which i've been wanting for ages. It was expensive, but well worth the money!

Happy Birthday Lillster, have fun with the Wii.

Thanks you very much! :) When the wii gets some online games, maybe I could play a couple of games against you, thats if your up for the challenge lol :p

And thank you too Moogleviper.

Also happy birthday to everyone else today, and I hope your day was as good as mine!

My birthday will be on the 15th of January! I won't be here as i'm at uni, but you had better celebrate like it was your own birthday!

My birthday will be on the 15th of January! I won't be here as i'm at uni, but you had better celebrate like it was your own birthday!

Wow, my birthday is on the 16th. We're almost like...brother's, man.

So you almost can celebrate like it was your own birthday!

Well happy birthday for then!

18th for me. A lot of people on the forums seem to be born in January. And what a brill time it is to be born, because we're not like the December lot who have their christmas presents halved to look like they still get presents twice.

My birthday is like nearly in the middle of the whole year. If a June had 34 days then it would be dead centre in the middle of the year.

shhhh

:(

Is anyone birthday on a leap year. I think it would be quite funny to have it then. A birthday every 4 years.

shhhh

:(

Is anyone birthday on a leap year. I think it would be quite funny to have it then. A birthday every 4 years.

Solanatize's is apparently.

When people do have a Birthday on a leap year, do they legally count as 5 when they're 20?

When people do have a Birthday on a leap year, do they legally count as 5 when they're 20?

Legally, so if they say they are 20 they get arrested?

(I love arguing over semantics)

Legally, so if they say they are 20 they get arrested?

(I love arguing over semantics)

Yeah, that's what I meant. :wink:

So you'd have to have lived for 72 years before you could drink... :heh:

If someone with a genetic disease that makes them age four times as quickly gets born on a leap year will he age normally?

I doubt it. Even if they haven't had their birthday as 29th of February they'd still be x years old.

My birthday is the same as Ashley's in Another Code, except I'm a year older than her. Neat huh.

My birthday is the same as Ashley's in Another Code, except I'm a year older than her. Neat huh.

You do realise the game makes Ashley's birthday the same as the birthday you programmed into the DS?