NEurope
MoogleViper

What i say to girls who want cyber sex

Oh yes I have a ho online now is anyone else online and want to partake in a gang attack?

I have a 13 year old girl and two 11 year old girls online now if anyone's interested. :heh:

I have a 13 year old girl and two 11 year old girls online now if anyone's interested. :heh:

send 'em my way m8

Come on even I have standards.*

*That's a lie

Massive bump maybe ¬_¬ But has anyone had anymore sexy confrontations recently?

That died off really. Though earlier talking to LukeLee we were talking Street Fighter and i said somethign along the lines of:

"Yeah well i will Ken your ass hard".... it sounded less wrong as i was typing it.

Someone get in a convo with one of those girls, and add everyone else in!

That died off really. Though earlier talking to LukeLee we were talking Street Fighter and i said somethign along the lines of:

"Yeah well i will Ken your ass hard".... it sounded less wrong as i was typing it.

Someone get in a convo with one of those girls, and add everyone else in!

Well, seeing as how "Ken" actually means "Fist", it certainly has got me more interested.

Well, seeing as how "Ken" actually means "Fist", it certainly has got me more interested.

"Ken" means "know" up in Scotland.

Why does a fourteen-year-old girl want cybersex?

14 year old girls are some of the most troubled and horniest people on this planet and if you didn't know that already then you haven't met many girls at all

I dunno about mature, but i just had an epileptic fit off your Panda...

I'm 13 and I'm the most fucking mature piece of shit you'll ever encounter

:(

What's with the sad face? Are you trying to be the new

-bstmte :indeed:

Jesus man, you've met even less women

Ignore him, he's away with the fairies anyway.

14 year old girls are some of the most troubled and horniest people on this planet and if you didn't know that already then you haven't met many girls at all

And obviously you only know slutty chavs who have more STDs & such than their age.

Someone random just left a comment on Bebo page asking me to add her to MSN. Her bebo page doesn't display her age, which means she's under 16...

Let the fun begin.

Quick, post her msn for the humourous posters here to add her and strike up conversations about chubbying flubby! I'd love to read some fresh stuff, this is one of the most amusing threads on the board.

[address removed]

Have fun guys. :heh:

(I didn't give you her address)

Edit - Well she must be the most boring person to talk to in the world. She said she was 17... Aye right.

Quick, post her msn for the humourous posters here to add her and strike up conversations about chubbying flubby! I'd love to read some fresh stuff, this is one of the most amusing threads on the board.

The Juggernaut is on standby to chat this lass up and most certainly chubby her flubby. However I won't obviously be laying down some mad rhyming skillz as per M C Dicko. ;)

[email protected]

Have fun guys. :heh:

(I didn't give you her address)

Edit - Well she must be the most boring person to talk to in the world. She said she was 17... Aye right.

I added her, but she never came online :(