NEurope
MoogleViper

What i say to girls who want cyber sex

Me, Fierce and Bookermon did try roping a few gringo's in. But they were most unresponsive. Here's a sample from the log I saved.

~~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~~ saturday was tha best thanks paul, carly, lea, luke, mark, sam n darren has been added to the conversation.

Oh Ah Uh-Oh Oh! The Hounds Of Love are coming says:

COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE

The Juggernaut says:

WHOOOA IT'S THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!

The Juggernaut says:

I am gonna beat yo ass with my juggerwang, y'ready!?

CONTENDER....REAAAADDDYYYY

GLADIATOR...REEEAAAAADDDDYYYY

The Juggernaut says:

Fucking right doggie.

~~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~~ saturday was tha best thanks paul, carly, lea, luke, mark, sam n darren has left the conversation.

~~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~~ saturday was tha best thanks paul, carly, lea, luke, mark, sam n darren has been added to the conversation.

The Juggernaut says:

I hear you love the cyber, I'm gonna E-tear you a new E-hole bitch!

PHASE PLASMA RIFLE IN 40 WATT RANGE

The Juggernaut says:UZI NINE MILLIMEEEETAAAAH!!!

come on emmy

The Juggernaut says:

Want a gangbang?

we will combine forces

and conquer this galaxy

~~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~~ saturday was tha best thanks paul, carly, lea, luke, mark, sam n darren has left the conversation.

The Juggernaut says:

Hmmm..

The Juggernaut says:

Fancy a root?

rofl this is uber fun. Ok team gangbang I think men are much much easier to dupe on sex matters. I think we should get anotehr one in tonight then when he starts to get suspicous gangbang the hell out of him. I still want the chance of a bit of juggernaught and dicko tag team rapeage. :hehe:

I think we have quite a gang atm Moogle Flinky Evil Dabookerman Retro too I think should be classic.

Oh yes I have a ho online now is anyone else online and want to partake in a gang attack?

Oh yes I have a ho online now is anyone else online and want to partake in a gang attack?

Next time they come let us know. Me and Booker just tried slamming this lass.

The Juggernaut says:

hey babe asl?

Dabookerman/Adam/アダム: subete no ai de lost yourself in happiness, Get it on, Get it on, Nothing to fear says:

hey there gorgeous

The Juggernaut says:

sxy wana cyba?

Dabookerman/Adam/アダム: subete no ai de lost yourself in happiness, Get it on, Get it on, Nothing to fear says:

right where do we start

The Juggernaut says:

i wana fuk her up da ass

k

The Juggernaut says:

JUGGERNAUT STYLE!

excellent

The Juggernaut says:

lol

one u start, theres no stopping u

i take the face

The Juggernaut says:

nofing can stop da juggernaut

now which eye, the left socket or right?

The Juggernaut says:

spit roast

The Juggernaut says:

wot was the last fing dat wnt thru ya mums mind?

The Juggernaut says:

MY DICK!

The Juggernaut says:

wen i skullfukd her

CRUNCH STYLE

The Juggernaut says:

SNAAAAAAKE

The Juggernaut says:

gt out ur snake

However she exercised her right to remain silent.

haha, great stuff.

Yeah, im up for this ginourmous gangbang, jsut let me know when.

So I spoke to her the other day. This is basically what happened :(

Letty says: Hi, I hear you like to cyber?

-blocked-

so tempted to do a gay version though it'd prob end up with the guy wantin to meet me 'for fun'. gay men are pants lol

so tempted to do a gay version though it'd prob end up with the guy wantin to meet me 'for fun'. fucking gay pricks

Im not gay but I can see how that could be offensive. Dont want to have 2 edited posts in one night. I suggest you edit the last part of the post.

Im not gay but I can see how that could be offensive. Dont want to have 2 edited posts in one night.

lmao!!! indeed hehe, and gay guys who want cyber are usually up for anything to do with sex. or else theyd just call me a dirty bastard or a loser and block me. might try it though with some people on my msn who dont even talk to me!!!

Right then, "Da Juggernaut" started his charms on this woman. I've never used this kind of crap typing skillz for a coupla years. Anyways because she has a boyfriend it made her semi immune to my charms. However she kept changing her display picture, which I am positive was for my benefit. I shall using the expensive commodity that is my time to show you what happens, when she changes her picture.

At present she's using her first picture. These are most of the pictures, I didn't take a print screen of all of them as they were bollocks.

cybapixls2.jpg

da juggernaut says:

hey babe asl

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says:16 f uk

da juggernaut says:sxy

da juggernaut says:same ere but im a m

da juggernaut says:do u cyba? u can polish my helmet : )

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says:no

da juggernaut says:but its really dirty

da juggernaut says:u can get ur mr sheen out and use some elbow grease

da juggernaut says:So that's a no on conversation in general then?

da juggernaut says: :(

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says:?

da juggernaut says:u dnt wana talk den? i got nufin but time

da juggernaut says:u ok?

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says:yer u

da juggernaut says:yeh babe sound, dats me >>> there, one of my homies played about wit it in paint lol

da juggernaut says:u the dude on the rite?

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says:wot pic can u c

da juggernaut says:u wit a girl, or u with a boy

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says:?

da juggernaut says:fancy a root? il ram you like the rhino i am

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says:no

da juggernaut says:nuffin can stop da juggernaut

da juggernaut says:ur bf can join in

da juggernaut says:spit roast ur bag?

da juggernaut says:u can suk my uzi 9mm while i shabba u

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says:no ta

da juggernaut says:but u luk in ur pix

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says:k

da juggernaut says:

yeh ur welcum

[PICTURE NUMBER TWO]

da juggernaut says:christ does he flatten u when he sits on u?

da juggernaut says:hes huge

[PICTURE NUMBER THREE]

da juggernaut says:is he tryin to eat u?

[PICTURE NUMBER FOUR]

da juggernaut says:dat has to be u, ur thin

[PICTURE NUMBER FIVE]

da juggernaut says:ded sexeh

[PICTURE NUMBER SIX]

da juggernaut says:dat ur kid?

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says:na

da juggernaut says:aw weres da pix of u, none of dis baby or team shit

[PICTURE NUMBER SEVEN]

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says:wot team??

da juggernaut says:dat footy team i jst saw

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says:wernt football team

da juggernaut says:rugby?

da juggernaut says:snooker?

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says:rugby

[PICTURE NUMBER EIGHT]

da juggernaut says:nice bikini

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says:i no

da juggernaut says:not dat theres much offit lol

da juggernaut says: ;)

[PICTURE NUMBER NINE]

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says: [custom lol emoticon]

[PICTURE NUMBER TEN]

da juggernaut says:u dnt luk 16

da juggernaut says:u luk well older

[c=47]~ ~ємму ιоυ ιоvєѕ раυι ~ ~ http://www.piczo.com/lilemmylou [/c] says: [custom lol emoticon] na

[PICTURE NUMBER ELEVEN]

da juggernaut says:rite i gtg, nxt tyme i see u, plz tlk more. bring ur bf 2, il do him online too net 3sum

da juggernaut says:dnt forget im the juggernaut bitch!

This lady seems a bit of a lost cause because she's not biting.

Haden "Stop!" says:

hey!

I LOVE MA BBY N NUTTINS GONNA CHANGEXxXxXxXyou think im teasin but i aint got no reason im sure i can please uxXxXxXxX says:

asl plz

Haden "Stop!" says:

19/m/uk

I LOVE MA BBY N NUTTINS GONNA CHANGEXxXxXxXyou think im teasin but i aint got no reason im sure i can please uxXxXxXxX says:

kl

Haden "Stop!" says:

my homies call me mc dicko

Haden "Stop!" says:

whats your name ho

wit

kirsten

Haden "Stop!" says:

cool I fuecked a kirtsten in 5th grade

Haden "Stop!" says:

what is going down with you!

lol

Haden "Stop!" says:

im a ryhmer im a mimer im a motherfucking diner

oryt

Haden "Stop!" says:

I wanna suck your breast I wanna be the rest I wanna see your mess

lol

Haden "Stop!" says:

tell me who you are

Haden "Stop!" says:

your a woman

Haden "Stop!" says:

im a calg

Haden "Stop!" says:

calf

Haden "Stop!" says:

your a window

Haden "Stop!" says:

im a knife

Haden "Stop!" says:

meeet me tommorow night

Haden "Stop!" says:

or any day you want

wher eu from

Haden "Stop!" says:

the ghetto

wheres dat

Haden "Stop!" says:

LONDON

Haden "Stop!" says:

WHERE YOU AT!

oryt

scotland

Haden "Stop!" says:

im mc dicko I dont dick around I dick on a target round

lol

Haden "Stop!" says:

dont laugh it makes me barf im the sex master to your fallen bafta

Haden "Stop!" says:

whts your desire

Haden "Stop!" says:

I WILLJUGGARNAUGHT IT

Haden "Stop!" says:

I WANNA CHUBBY YOUR FLUBBY

Haden "Stop!" says:

what is your A

Haden "Stop!" says:

what is your S

Haden "Stop!" says:

what is your XXX

Haden "Stop!" says:

homie call of mesperation!

Ok I did this now and im very pissed but I quoted buckely and im proud but she stopped talking., I wanted muurey to join but sadly hes at work :( anyway lets revie this gangbang call of seprepation!

Haden "Stop!" says:

I wanna suck your breast I wanna be the rest I wanna see your mess

Haden "Stop!" says:

im mc dicko I dont dick around I dick on a target round

Haden "Stop!" says:

dont laugh it makes me barf im the sex master to your fallen bafta

Haden "Stop!" says:

I WANNA CHUBBY YOUR FLUBBY!

These lines were genius... I wanna chubby your flubby.. classic.

The Juggernaut says:

wot was the last fing dat wnt thru ya mums mind?

The Juggernaut says:

MY DICK!

The Juggernaut says:

wen i skullfukd her

ROFL!!!

If you say it with a Scottish accent under the name Angus McSkullfuck it becomes more humourous.

Haden "Stop!" says:

tell me who you are

Haden "Stop!" says:

your a woman

Haden "Stop!" says:

im a calg

Haden "Stop!" says:

calf

Haden "Stop!" says:

your a window

Haden "Stop!" says:

im a knife

Haden "Stop!" says:

meeet me tommorow night

Haden "Stop!" says:

or any day you want

Morning Theft! You ingenious bastard Haden! Oh my god, that's reminded me.

I once tried to get a date with some girl in the middle of Mere Green somewhere. I used Jeff Buckley lyrics to try to pull her.

We were just talking and she seemed to take a liking for me. I can't fully remember the conversation but there was something like this:

She asked me why I was at the place where we were and I replied "True self is what brought you here to me, to a place where we can accept this love."

She then turned the conversation away to if I had any gf's. I said I had an ex-gf. Saying that "We came together making chance into starlight. But now, I miss my beautiful friend." This was after a normal conversation about my then fake ex-gf, as this was my first "friendship" (if you will) with a girl.

She probably felt sorry for me after that, which is probably why she asked if we could meet up again. I replied with "Meet me tomorrow night, or anyday you want. I have no right to wonder just how or when."

We met up again 2 days later.

I have her MSN address as she didn't go to my school, and she's rarely on it. Like all my contacts.

Ah man if you said that to me I would ask you to marry me. Sadly Im neither gay nor a woman. How did you say the "I have no right to wonder just how or when" without making it sound to cheesy? You should have got a guitar out and just started singing!

Oh man I am going to learn some buckely lines for when I go to the union and get drunk. Oh this will turn out so bad but be so funny. I cant wait.

Ah man if you said that to me I would ask you to marry me. Sadly Im neither gay nor a woman. How did you say the "I have no right to wonder just how or when" without making it sound to cheesy? You should have got a guitar out and just started singing!

Oh man I am going to learn some buckely lines for when I go to the union and get drunk. Oh this will turn out so bad but be so funny. I cant wait.

I can't remember exactly how I said "I have no right...", I think I just slipped it in there after saying "Meet me tomorrow night...", as if I couldn't decide on when to meet. Nevertheless it worked. Buckley pulls women, OFFICIAL!

Holy crapping christ. I havent laughed this much in weeks. I stopped breathing at one point. Spat pepsi out my mouth when I read Juggerwang.

The Ninja convos were brilliant.

Massive bump maybe ¬_¬ But has anyone had anymore sexy confrontations recently?

No. I was thinking about it the other week.