N-Europe

Favourite pick up lines

Dan_Dare

Best pickup line...

Hmm, the first thing is, that they never work and the girl always hates you for being such a tacky bastard.

So the best pick up would probably be talking like a normal person, and not an idiot.

er...WRONG

The best way is to lie about yourself constantly and pretend you can do a bunch of things that you can't really.

Oh and try to sound smart and funny whilst doing it

Okay, ill post one that works pretty well, then a really stupid one that i might say if im totally slashed.

Buy a girly drink and ask for two straws, put both straws in the bottle and take it over to her. Tell her she left this at the bar, and that you wouldnt mind sharing it as a reward for "rescuing" her drink (nod towards the straws, sexy smile maybe? dependant on how confident/drunk you are)

If she digs it, then you dont really have to talk much, just get nice and close and stare into the eyes as you drink, trying to suss out what to say to her aterwards lol.

Alternatively: Hey baby, dont you wanna see me rock out with my cock out? Because im gonna hang out with my wang out and i know you want some :laughing:

My old favourite was 'do you want to spend the night on my boat ?'.

If she understood cockney the above would result in either a slap round the face or a right result.

If she didn't understand cockney and was a gold-digger , then she would be faced with massive disappointment.

"Errr.. yeah hi"

"What do you want?"

"N-n-nothing..."

*walks away*

That so reminds me of a fight I almost started on the pitch once. This guy was acting hard and flyin in with fouls and shit. So I was marking him for a corner and he shoves me. So I shout to the ref and he just shoves me and says "shut up, what you gonna do about it?". So I lose my temper, turn round to him and (we were in the six yard box) shoves him to the penalty spot and scream "what you gonna do about it?". To which he replies "n-n-nothing". So I say "well shut the fuck up then". so he replies "dont want to"

Moving on swiftly...

I just walk up behind her, lean in towards her ear an scream "I WANNA LICK YOUR BIG HAIRY NIPPLES BITCH!!!"

Works every time.