NEurope
Goron_3

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

i really have no idea what to except from this game.I mean is it resident evil 4 style play.Action over puzzles or the other style?

Has this been confirmed as Wii exclusive? It would just about make my year if this game can dethrone Resident Evil 4 PS2 version and/or GC version. But in the end if its a quality game and Wii exclusive, i'll still get it, but the disappointment of not surpassing my benchmark of RE4 will loom deeply.

I think it's quite safe to say that this one's exclusive to the Wii, as graphics-wise it's in a league of its own :heh:

It is Wii exclusive. (Though that's what was said about Resi4:heh:)

Don't remind me... :angry::mad: (Anger not directed personally at individual, just used to emphasise point of previous story I told).

iup361814.jpg

Biohazard / Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicle (Wii)

- 1st person View Gun shooting

- story about the destruction(?) of Umbrella Corp.

- Chris, Jill, Rebecca, Billy, Wesker etc

Yuo dirty bastard. I spent 5 minutes looking for this thread to post that picture.
Hihihihihi :heh:

Yuo dirty bastard. I spent 5 minutes looking for this thread to post that picture.

LMBO.

Just got in from work and seen it on GoNintendo, im very happy that we will get to see and hopefully be a part of the destruction of Umbrella. Also the apperance of Billy is a nice extra.

capcom already said that this game takes place between Resident evil code veronica and resident evil 4 and it is not a remake , third person view with resident evil 4 style gameplay

Paul Gale, moderator of 1UP's forums, said that it isn't lightgun shooter, though you could believe so from the screenshots. He also said that graphics are better than you can judge from screenshots.

Never mind :smile:

But that means they went into the direction of the Gun Survivor games again...Why?

Wesker without his glasses looks kinda creepy!

I wonder if the backgrounds are pre-rendered or 3D... :smile:

Since it's a 1st person shooter, and isn't a light-gun style shooter, they'll be no pre-rendered backrounds.

Those backgrounds look pretty pre-rendered to me.

Still though, awesome to see Billy once again, I still think he could be the main character of 5, it still hasn't been confirmed it's Chris so there's a teeny tiny chance.

Those backgrounds look pretty pre-rendered to me.

Still though, awesome to see Billy once again, I still think he could be the main character of 5, it still hasn't been confirmed it's Chris so there's a teeny tiny chance.

Billy the main guy again... let it be Wesker! (the bad guy for once!!)

I really dont mind which one gets it... but i want Claire!!! please!

Those visuals are stunning if this is true. I wounder if it will be First person shooter in the sense RE4 was.

God daaaaamn....so we're getting this AND 4 with wiimote controls and extras.

I'm pretty happy. No wait, I'm very happy. Especially as I didn't manage to play 4 all the way through.

Can't wait to see more of this.