N-Europe

Spiderman 3 Trailer released

demonmike04

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone illegally filmed a trailer at the cinema and uploaded it to a website with their full name as the domain and their home address on the contact page. How stupid.

Unless they were crafty and used a fake.

Guest Stefkov

clicked the link and first it had some password and username thing, now when i click on 'spidey3'

thus occreth: The system cannot find the path specified.

bastard

Just watched the trailer on youtube, not sure about the black-suit, not as slick as the comic book one, also it only just hit me, if Gwen is in this and from that trailer it looks like they gonna make her a romantic interest of Peter...WHAT the HELL happened to his relationship with Mary-Jane? Dumb fool, i thought she was the girl he liked before he even liked girls (so says the intro to the first film anyway).

Plus i think its kinda late to introduce Gwen, technically they should have had her first, killed her off then brought in MJ.

And looking at that trailer, the short clip of Topher Grace, i'm still not buying him as Eddie Brock, i thought he had put on loads of muscle for the role, but from that it didn't look like much and i still don't think he's the right person for the role, i'm not convinced he can pull off the attiude required for Eddie.

As for Venom, yeah i expect for by the end of the film Spiderman to "reject" the symbiote and to see it find Eddie and a quick clip of Vemon then end, Ending the Green Goblin trilogy and begining the "Venom/Symbiote" Trilogy, and yes i do expect Carnage to appear by the 5th or 6th film.

Then for the 3rd (and final) trilogy they could do the "clone saga" from the comics, and fans of the comics know who the true mastermind behind that was i'm sure, which if they did in the film it would perfectly round off the triple trilogy

hobgoblin3xh.jpg

Hobgoblin????

1st: No, not Hobgoblin, Harry is meant to be the 2nd Green Goblin, taking over from his father

2nd: Is that a real shot of Harry?

If so then holy crap, that is bollocks, he's meant to be in the Green Goblin suit, looking like that how are people gonna think the Green Goblin has returned?

I mean at the end of part 2, when he found the Goblin equipment he also found the mask so i'm assuming there was full suit there also. And how's he gonna pull off the split personality without the aid of a proper Green Goblin suit? Ok Defoe did it in that great mirror scene in part 1, but this guy (forgot the actors name) is no Defoe

I mean at the end of part 2, when he found the Goblin equipment he also found the mask so i'm assuming there was full suit there also. And how's he gonna pull off the split personality without the aid of a proper Green Goblin suit? Ok Defoe did it in that great mirror scene in part 1, but this guy (forgot the actors name) is no Defoe

Its Xtreme Harry Osbourne Pro goblin

I just had a thought about venom: does anyone else think that Venom is now some kind of alter-ego of peters? considering the whole trailer theme of inner darkness plus that shot of peter being all romantic with another woman....just got me thinking.

oh, and one more thing: the spiderman 1 goblin outfit looks dogshit. this one, however, looks pretty good. bring it on.

I just had a thought about venom: does anyone else think that Venom is now some kind of alter-ego of peters? considering the whole trailer theme of inner darkness plus that shot of peter being all romantic with another woman....just got me thinking.

oh, and one more thing: the spiderman 1 goblin outfit looks dogshit. this one, however, looks pretty good. bring it on.

No offence but i'm just guessing you didn't read the comics or see the cartoon?:woops:

and on the "new" (*cough*pisspoor*cough*) Goblin suit, its his street clothes plus some gloves and a dodgey face mask? I'm hoping its just from the start of the film when Harry is first trying out the glider then soon after dons the proper goblin suit, if he doesn't then he's not really carrying on the legacy of the Green Goblin like he should be.

EDIT

Ok just watched the high-res trailer on apple.com, I think the part where they show Eddie (and he says Parker) and a few frames later you see BlackSpiderman and looks like Peter is trying to Rip the suit off him.

I think this could be scenes from towards the end of the film when Peter realises the symibote is "evil" and tries to get it off of him, the look of the building he's in seems to be like a bell tower (which is where Spiderman got rid of the symbiote in the cartoon...maybe the comic also...memory a bit fuzzy, but definatly the setting of the cartoon).

When you see Eddie say "Parker?" that must be just after Peter gets the symbiote off him and Eddie see him and later after Peter leaves Eddie finds the symbiote (or it finds him).

Also considering this is the first film to feature Eddie does anyone think they got a fair bit of character and story to build in this one film for Eddie in order to properly portray how much destain and hate he has for Peter?

EDIT2

Yeah just watched it again, and the place i "thought" was a bell tower, is definatly a bell tower...well you can see a bell (and it looks like its ringing) in a couple of scenes.

Also i hope they don't change the origin of the symbiote for the film, but seeing as they got Sandman i doubt having the black slime come from space would be much of a problem

All I can say is yeeaaaah!

I have to agree though about the GG suit from the Spidey 1. It looked like it was designed by Blue Peter fans.

Votes for MJ dying in this movie (crosses his fingers) or is it Gwen (or Felicia, it depends)?

Also it references one of my favourite scenes in the Venom Saga in the TV series: "Parker, what are you doing hanging upside down in the middle of Manhattan in a costume you've never seen before?!"

If that's the case, then that would also be bullshit.

Also it references one of my favourite scenes in the Venom Saga in the TV series: "Parker, what are you doing hanging upside down in the middle of Manhattan in a costume you've never seen before?!"

That would be cool if he said that...but in the trailer the reflection is actually of the old red/blue one...but i guess they could be just doing that for the trailer for dramatic effect or something

No offence but i'm just guessing you didn't read the comics or see the cartoon?:woops:

oh come on! what do you take me for? :indeed:

course I know the venom story (all 3 versions!). I'm just saying it seems like a plausable way to create the venom character (the bit based on spiderman himself) without resorting to sci fi shit that rami is clearly going to try and distance himself from because it's just rubbish for his movies.

so there.

oh come on! what do you take me for? :indeed:

course I know the venom story (all 3 versions!). I'm just saying it seems like a plausable way to create the venom character (the bit based on spiderman himself) without resorting to sci fi shit that rami is clearly going to try and distance himself from because it's just rubbish for his movies.

so there.

I would love to see a scene where peter parker is in his apartment and the furniture starts laughing at him, and thus peter parker laughs with the furniture, that would be fucking awesome

Man I think the costume sucks. I was so sure that image they released was just a joke/teaser. Given the money they have to throw at it and the creative liberties the hollywood film industry provides, I expected them to come up with something a little closer to this

MKSM019cover_col.jpg